What...?

*Herb Cookie POV*

  I stood there, out of breath and unable to run. "Now, give him back and we won't have any problems." After processing these words I had mustered up enough strength to say "Why exactly do you want him?" This was quite hard to hear and I was mildly surprised on how she heard it.

Somehow, an even worse frown graced her face as she spoke "You don't need to know that information." I took a glare at my surroundings, looking for something to kick on her direction. Finally I glanced upon a small rock covered in dirt.

She had noticed what my eyes have landed on and immediately shot me this glare saying Don't even try it. I was backed into a corner with no where to go. Stuck, I used my only option. I ran full speed at the rock and picked it up. I attempted to through it at her, yet it missed.

After my failed attempt I ran. I didn't bother to turn around, knowing that she might be right behind me. My lungs were on fire. Caring a cookie and running is not a good combination. Yet I ran I tried to go faster but my body wouldn't let me. I felt as though I was going to pass out.

  Ignoring my surroundings, I tripped on a root that was sticking out of the ground. I tried to get up but my legs wouldn't let me. I looked behind me and noticed that she was no longer chasing us. I sighed a breath of relief, glad that the nightmare was finally over.

  I put Clover down and pushed my back up against a tree. Surely a little rest wouldn't hurt... I told myself. Almost dozing off, I slapped myself. No! I have to get Clover back to safety. After struggling to get up I had finally succeeded after doing this, I picked up the still unconscious cookie and started to walk back to the kingdom.

*A day later in Clover Cookie's POV*

As I opened my eyes, I felt great pain in the back of my head. Where am I..? It seems so familiar... As I sat up I looked around the room. I recognize this home... It's Herb's...

But wasn't I just in a huge room with torches, a huge table, and banners..? I was so very confused untill I heard the door creak open. When I looked into the direction of the door my eyes met the gaze of a sad Herb. "Herb, what am I doing in your house...?" He seemed to either ignore the comment or he had not heard it.

He rushed over to me and pulled me into a hug. "I'm glad your awake" he whispered so that only I could hear, but it's not like anyone else was in the room so it didn't matter what tone he used. I was just about to ask the same question again but he had cut me off, saying

"I need you to tell me exactly what happened and how you got yourself into that mess."