Actions

*Licorice's POV*

I can't believe I'm doing this for a cookie I barely know... And why out of all people was I tasked with this job...? My eyes wondered to where Clover cookie was sitting.

I had realized that he was staring at me. "Why are you staring..?" I asked. "Why did you bring me food? Didn't that cookie tell you all to not do so" huh, that's what he wanted to know. I'll just avoid this question.

"Keep talking and I'll take the food away" I threatened. As I said this the cookie looked away and started to inhale his food. This sight was oddly familiar... Oh right, Red Velvet did the same most of the time. "Are you done eating?"

"Yes" the cookie infront of me responded with. I picked up the tray and walked out of the dungeon room, making sure to close the doors as quietly as possible.

Meanwhile, at the Cookie Kingdom in
3rd Person:

"Have you seen Clover Cookie recently?" Herb cookie asked Gingerbrave. "He said yesterday that he would take a walk in the woods!" The made Herb cookie visually worried. "I'm sure he will be back soon just wait a little longer :)" Gingerbrave said with a positive tone in his voice.

Upon hearing this, Herb cookie decided that it would be best to visit Sparkling's bar. As he walked the smell of achohol stained the air. Herb wasn't really surprised judging that it was a bar and this was the usual smell.

As soon as Herb entered, he was greeted by Sparkling Cookie asking what he wanted to drink. Sparkling already knew the answer yet he asks to be polite. "I'll just have the usual" when Sparkling heard this he immediately got to work. When the drink making was done Sparkling handed the worried cookie his drink.

"Something on your mind?" Sparkling asked. "It's just that Clover cookie has not come back for a day after taking a walk in the woods. Don't you think that's suspicious..?" Sparkling didn't really know what answer Herb wanted but he knew how important Clover was to Herb.

"He is your cousin, right?" Herb took a big gulp of his drink and answered "He is"

"Then I agree, it's ok to be worried but you should stop thinking of all the things that could of gone wrong and you should rather think positive"

"I suppose your right, Sparkling. Thank you for calming my mind." The now calmed cookie replied with.

A/N: I'm sorry if Herb's personality is off, he's the only cookie out of the ones I wrote about that I don't have (╥﹏╥)