Surreptitious pt. 2

Scott's POV

We have gone through a lot of training, physically and mentally, all of us, may it be human or werewolf or banshee. We need to prepare ourselves for the worse each day.

We have been staying here at Derek's place now since 'we are safer in numbers'. My mom, Stiles' dad, Lydia's mom, Chris and also my dad were here and yes, they know about us being 'supernaturals' seeing as we have no choice. We have been assigned to different guarding shifts to watch for any kanimas that may attack nearby. They have gotten quiet for these past few days which is saying something if you compare it to their previous 'attacks'.

There's also Stiles who seemed to lack focus in 'solving cases' as he is usually the one in charge, being a 'detective' and all. He gave the responsibility to Allison. We also noticed his phone, the constant calls and messages, his frequent lies which he may think that we haven't noticed or he's gotten good at doing so. He also leaves often abruptly & suspiciously. Whatever it is that he is hiding from us, we will find it. I will find out about it after this kanima massacre is over.

Hours, days and weeks past since we last heard or encountered the kanimas, yes we already had and it was a bad one.

Stiles' POV

Today is the day that we've got to raid the kanimas' lair which is found near the boundaries of Beacon Hills in the forest.

I am really afraid, actually terrified about this whole thing. I mean something could go wrong, right? Someone could die and it could be me, I don't want to leave Sofia and my kid alone.

~~~~~~~~~

We reached their lair which looks like an abandoned warehouse of sorts, talk about cliché.

"Okay guys! All humans including Boyd and Erica should stay here outside, stand and guard the surroundings. Watch out for anything unusual like traps. Hunters are coming with us inside for safety measures and in case if there's mountain ash. Deaton, you stand near the entrance to look out for anyone injured. Got it?" Derek spoke with authority in his voice being the alpha and all.

"Yes" Everybody answered him.

We began to do the tasks assigned to us. We are placed less than in which we are far enough to be noticed and near enough in case they need our help.

Silence was the only thing that can be heard. Each of us were obviously focused at the tasks given to us. We were waiting for further 'instructions' before we act out.

Scott's POV

Our problem with the kanimas were officially done. We trapped and caught them while they were attacking Isaac, Allison and Derek who where used as distraction. 'Humans' were placed outside in case mountain ash is spotted. Oh, the kanimas, they don't have a master or at least the person is not in the scene. Whichever it is, I'm just glad that it's finally over. We.. I have other problems to deal with starting with Stiles.

"Everyone!" Derek called out.

We all gathered where Derek was.

"I would just like to congratulate each and everyone for the job well done. Our dilemma was already out of the way. And because of this, we can celebrate!!!" Derek announced.

Almost immediately, everyone shouted as a sign of agreement, maybe.

Stiles' POV

After Derek's speech, beers were distributed and everyone is chatting with another.

My phone beeped, telling me that I have a message.

'Hey babe. Where are you ryt now?' It read.

'Coming home babe, just finished doing something.' I replied.

I sneakily went to the back door to leave and go home.

Scott's POV

I saw Stiles leaving using the back door which is kind of suspicious for me and also to everyone that noticed which includes his father, Lydia, Derek, Erica and Allison. We followed him from afar which he would not be able to notice being a human. I saw him take his jeep and drove off.

"Okay, seeing as Stiles brought his car, the three of you should also drive one while we," pointing to myself, Erica and Derek " use our werewolf senses to follow him." Everyone did what I said. I am now going to know what Stiles is up to this time. We all are.

Stiles stopped his jeep in front of homey looking house which got me confused for a second if he got the wrong place. He pressed the doorbell and out came a woman. A pregnant woman?

"What in the world!" Erica said out loud in which I believe Stiles heard.

Stiles' POV

I turn around and saw my dad, Lydia, Allison, Scott, Derek and Erica with confusion, hurt and maybe anger plastered on their faces. Dad was the worst though, he must also be disappointed cause I never told him anything.

"Look.. Guys... I.. Uh.. Can explain inside?" I said.

With them still looking at me, I started to lead the way to the living room with Sofia beside me. Not one of them spoke a word.

"Hey babe. Why don't you go to the room? Hmm.. We are just going to talk." I kissed her forehead before letting her go.

"Okay." She muttered.

"Dad.. That girl is Sofia my girlfriend and soon-to-be wife and our unborn child.. I'm so sorry that I never told anyone. I really am. I know that you're pissed at me right now."

"Damn right I am!" Dad muttered.

"But with everything going on with the attacks, it slipped off my mind. I also don't want her to be involved with this kind of stuff." I finished not looking at them because I am afraid of what their reaction was.

" How could you Stiles? How could you? You can at least tell me, you know? I have feelings. I should have known that this would happen one way or another. I should have avoided you." Erica was the first one to react though, she walked out of the door tears brimming in her eyes. I know that she liked me before but I didn't know that this would affect her so much. We became friends after the whole confrontation between Derek and Scott.

"You could have told us, you know? We would understand." Scott told me after a while.

"I know."

"Son.." Dad only said. I was really nervous of his reaction. I mean, he is my father and I don't want to ever disappoint him. He is the one who was there with me the whole time after my mother died.

"I sure didn't expect this but you are your own person. You can decide on your since you're of legal age. I know that you think that you did the right thing not wanting her to be involved with this stuff. I also don't want my children and family to be a part of this world, it's dangerous. So I understand. I am not happy of your actions but I understand." Dad finished. I came at him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you dad.. Thank you." I told him.

"Yeah man. We have your back." Scott patted my shoulder.

—————A.N——

Hi guys! Sorry for being inactive. And I know that I posted that I would updated 6 days or a week ago but here it is. I hope you like this one.

I am still open to suggestions. You can comment it here or send me a message. Thanks again.

~Zoe_Nightshade05