Chapter 1

~ Quinn's POV ~

"Oi Quinn, Oi. why aren't ou listening to me?" That's my twin brother jumping on my head as per usual, does he not understand the concept of sleep.

"Mum said get up, lazy ass" that's it I'm gonna kill the kid, he's dead I swear.

"Get the hell off of me Hunter I'm not scared to strangle you" I warned, I kind of am but I can't tell him that.

"Yeah if like to see you try" he smirked.

"Get off of me". I heard footsteps and saw my other brothers two to be exact. why do they all still live here?

"Dog pile" Kurt screamed running over. Great just great.

"Mum! Help me!" I screamed towards the door, come on woman.

"What going on up here, I told you to wake her up nicely not squash her to dead" she said hitting them with a teatowel. Thank you I thought.

I climbed out of bed and headed straight for the bathroom, I probably stick of they're sweat. I washed my face and brushed my brown hair. it's so plain and boring. I stood in the mirror just staring at my hideous reflection.

As I exited the bathroom I found a text on my phone from Riley one of my best friends.

Have you done the maths homework xx -R

Yes I'll give you the answers when I meet you, Jordan's cars today right xx -Q

Okay and yeah see you in a little while chika xxx -R

Yay I like Jordan's car. right your probably a tad confused.

I have three brother one of which is my twin, and I'm the only girl. I have Kurt who is 15 and hunter who is 16 and Jace who is 18. what was my mother thinking. I don't even know why Jace still lives here.

I also have three friends, Riley Kelly, female. Megan Bird, female. And Jordan Miller, male. one male I know I like it though it's a contrast with at home.

Anyway I made my way into the kitchen to make myself a piece of toast.

"Make me some" the boys shouted in unison.

"No I'm pretty sure you have working arms and legs" I replied calmly.

I heard a couple groans and a thud, I turned only to see Kurt on the floor. I didn't really take much notice since they do this all the time.

"Where's Cooper and Stella?" I called out.

"In the garden" they called back. well okay then. Cooper and Stella are our Rottweilers, they are the cutest ever and I love them to bits.

I walked along the hallway to the kitchen and put my plate in the dishwasher. As I did I heard barking coming from the back door. I walked over and allowed the dogs access to the rest of the house.

Cooper came bounding in and ran straight to the boys and Stella came straight to me.

"Hey baby girl, was cooper bothering you again?" I cooed at her. they are only 1 and a bit and already huge. if only I grew as fast as them I'm still so bloody short.

Time went on and before I knew it I was waving goodbye to my mum and Jace.

"Good morning people" I greeted my friends.

"Hey there chika" Riley called from the front.
"Morning Quinn" Megan said next to me.
"Hey there swan" Jordan called from the drivers seat.

"So I need your help with question 5, I hate algebra it's a piss take" she ranted. I grabbed her book and wrote the answer and workings.

"Done" I called passing her her book. We were at school within 10 minutes. School was hard for me, not so much the subjects more the people roaming inside.