Chapter 3

"Your gonna be fine, I promise" Riley whispered to me. right now my legs are wobbling like jelly and these damn heels aren't helping.

"What if I fall" I asked.

"You won't" I raised an eyebrow, "because I will be with you all the way". I smiled at her gratefully, she is the best friend anyone could ask for.

"Right now let's show these losers what they were missing out on", she said walking up the drive to my front door.

Ever get so scared that you start hallucinating. Well right now the door has teeth and wants to eat me alive.

I got to the door and turned the knob and walked inside, even though it was my house it was unfamiliar to me. Wanna know why? Cuz Hunter said that he was only having a couple of friends round and the whole bloody football team showed up. All of 'em. Including that prick Brad.

I gave him the evils to the back of his head, he was there just slumped on my sofa. I just want to stand on his man hood with these heels and pop those little....

Calm down, keep your cool. now that you have it.

I walked through the living room straight to the kitchen where I found some stupid tart with her feet on my work surfaces.

I coughed to get her attention, when she didn't respond Riley did it. this time she looked at us.
"Get you nasty ass feet of off my counter top" I snarled.

"And who are you two?" She asked tilting her head.

"Your worst nightmare" Riley piped up. I like that we should use that when it's just us two.

She just rolled her eyes and went to talk to some jock. With the stereotyped blonde hair and blue eyes, not my type if I'm honest, I like dark hair and green eyes or brown.

"Hey there beautiful" I turned to meet a pair of really light brown eyes, they were actually really nice maybe I need to expand my 'type'.

"Hey handsome" I replied time to I don't know... confuse Diego.

"So who you here with?" He asked.

"Umm my friend Riley and her boyfriend Jake" I replied.

"So where's your boyfriend?" He asked, if he wanted to know if I'm single I have been for all my life.

"I don't have one, where's your girlfriend?" I returned, I mean he can't be that good looking and not have a girlfriend.

"I don't have one, but I may be looking for one" okay now he's being straight forward.

"Oh right, quick question where's Hunter?" He looked confused.

"I thought you said that you were single. is Hunter your..." I didn't even let him finish,

"No he's my brother" relief washed through his face. then the questioning look came back.

"How old are you?"

"16" he raised his eyebrows at me like I was lying.

"But he's 16 do you have different mums or..." Again I didn't let him finish.

"No we are twins"

"Why haven't I seen you before?"

"Because I was a nerd who actually did you homework... Twice" I replied.

"Oh" he looked down and shuffled on his feet.

"Names Quinn by the way" I said walking to the garden where people were in the pool.