Chapter 5

I'd been texting Riley all morning and she hadn't answered. I hope she's okay.

Diego said he would pick me up so I was now standing outside my house waiting for him to show up.

I took my phone out of my back pocket and called Riley because this was really worrying me now. I called and the phone made the ringing noise, but it went straight to answer machine.

"Hey beautiful, lets go" Diego called from his car window.

"Hey there handsome" I said getting in. I sat down and turned to put my seatbelt on, as I turned round Diego's lips were on mine. It was a small light kiss but it still counted.

"Sorry I just really wanted to do that" he smiled as he pulled away.

"Don't say sorry, do it more often" I winked. Really?! I just freakin winked.

"Quite happily" he answered tilting my chin to kiss me again. I could really get used to this.

"Right off we go" he said pulling into the road to drive to school.

"So our date is tonight" he smiled not taking his eyes off of the road.

"Oh I know, and I can't wait. Where are we going?" I was suddenly very eager to know what we were gonna be doing that way I would know what to wear.

"I can't tell you, but bring a bikini" he smirked.

"Okay?" I'm so confuzzled.

We got to school in a short time and we went to my locker. Why isn't he going to his.

"Why aren't you going to your locker" I asked.

"Because I wanted to walk to yours first plus I don't like this lesson so I never go to this lesson" he replied.

"What lesson is it" I asked maybe it was the same as mine.

"English" I gasped at him.

"No you have to go to English it's a necessity for like all colleges"

"I'll just wing the exam" he replied like this was normal.

"No you are going to this lesson" I said grabbing his wrist.

"I don't wanna go plus I need to go somewhere quickly" he whined.

"No we are going to English" this guys is not budging he like a flipping brick wall. "Come on".

"Nah" he pulled me back into his chest. With one flipping hand. Jeez he's strong.

"Please" I did a baby face.

"No, you can't do that to me" he said covering my face with his... Very large hand wtf his hands are huge, or I'm just small.

"Fine I give up and no longer care" I said about to walk away but again he pulled me to his chest which was also a brick wall and kissed me for the third time this morning. But this kiss lasted longer I moved my lips in the timing of his. He was so frickin hot.

"See you in a bit Muchacha" he smiled walking away. I watched him as he walked away and let me tell you he has a really nice butt.

I made it to English and Riley wasn't there. Where the hell is she?

{Diego's POV}

I love kissing that girl, she's so sweet and tasted so good. This is what I've been looking for someone perfect in every way possible.

I didn't want to walk away from her but I don't do English plus I needed a cigarette. I walked to the back of the school where I found Jordan and Riley walking away. She looked really tired and her eyes were red.