Chapter 7

"Riley, what are you doing here?" I asked, it was a complete shock to me, I hadn't seen her in ages I'm surprised that I didn't forget forget what she looked like. Though she did look very different her eyes looked red and she looked run down maybe she had the flu?

"I thought that I would come and see you but it looks like your off out" she answered sitting on the end of my bed.

"I'll leave you to it, oh and you look beautiful honey" mum said walking out of the room.

"Bye" me and Riley chorused.

"Riley are you ill, you look sick" I asked, I was worried if she was sick she would need to be in bed.

"No I'm not sick, how do you mean I look it?" She questioned. She got off of the bed and stumbled to my mirror to look at herself.

"Shit, maybe I am sick, but then again I don't know the side effects" she spoke walking back towards the bed.

"Side effects of what?", I sat beside her and looked at her face.

"Where are you going?" She asked taking in my clothes.

"Side effects of what!?" I shouted at her, I didn't mean to but she was really starting to annoy the fuck out of me.

"The stuff that Jordan gave me" she looked sad that I had shouted at her. Jordan? Did he supply her with... No way. I grabbed my phone and found his number. It rang for about 10 seconds before he answered.

"Hey Quinn, you okay"

"No I'm not okay what have you been giving Riley?"

"Nothing I haven't seen her in ages, why what's she saying"

"She's saying you gave her something and she's stumbling and shaking she's tired and her eyes are red. And I swear to god if you've given something to her, I wi-" he cut me off.

"Listen to me, I haven't given her anything" he sounded honest and I don't think he would ever do anything like that, but Riley would never lie either.

"Do you know any dealers who may have gave her something, anything Jordan. Maybe she got in with the wrong crowd" I am going to stop at nothing to find who did this to my best friend.

"No I'm sorry. Get her home and then we will talk in the morning" I sighed and let him go then went back to Riley who was fast asleep on my bed.

Poor Riley. She doesn't deserve this, no one does. I sat on my bed and as I did I heard a knock on my front door. Who the hell is that? I ran to the window and saw the red lambo. Shit Diego is here. I ran to my mirror to check to see if I looked presentable, which I thankfully did.

"Quinn! Diego is here!" I heard my mum shout up the stairs. I looked at Riley and kissed her forehead.

"Sleep well I'll be back soon" I whispered leaving my room. I got to the top of the stairs and saw Jace talking to Diego. I hope he hasn't embarrassed me.

"Hey guys" I smiled, I saw Diego's face drop along with jace's, mum just smirked. "right ready to go?" I asked walking towards the door, he nodded and followed my steps to leave. "oh and mum Riley is in my room asleep, do me a massive favour and look after her please"

"Of course my dear and enjoy your date" I felt a blush rush to my cheeks. We got out of the door and walked towards his car. Before I could actually even touch the handle, Diego was already one step ahead.

"Thank you" I smiled entering the vehicle.

"No problem" he replied. As he got into the drivers seat he said, "I love what your wearing by the way" he smirked taking a cheeky look at my cleavage. Da rude.