Chapter 4

I woke up and took a shower cleansing my face and washing my hair. The shower was hot and almost like the heat wrapped me up in a cocoon and hopefully I'll leave like a butterfly. I Got out and was the exact opposite I looked like a drowned rat. Blow drying my hair I texted Riley, I was supposed to text her last night but I got tired an left it.

Hey I heard something about you can we talk when I get to school, my mums dropping me today so see you there 😘 xxx -Q

Okay hun I'll talk to you but I don't remember doing anything, and c u at school 😘 xxx -R

I really hope that Liam was telling the truth if he wasn't then I may lose a friend here. And I kind I need them right now since not even my twin can tell me where he is.

Today's weather is like yesterday, so today I'm wearing a layered vest with flowers on it, under blue short dungarees, I straightened my hair and put a hat on. Shoes wise I put on high heel sandals.

My makeup was normal but with soft pink lipstick.

I grabbed my books an bag then went downstairs for breakfast. Mum was down there dressed and drinking a hot drink whilst reading the paper.

"Hey mumma" I said kissing her cheek.

"Hey honey pie, you okay?" She asked putting her glasses on her head.

"Yeah what time are we leaving?" I asked.

"Um in about half an hour, but we have to take the little ones with us" she replied putting her glasses back on her nose to read.

"You know calling them little ones is basically calling me a little one" I said pouring cereal.

"That's the whole point sweet pea, your looking so grown up lately. Next thing you know you'll be gone" she jutted out her bottom lip.

"I'm not going anywhere mummy" I replied hugging her.

I don't ever want to leave my mum but I gotta leave at some point, lets just hope it ain't very soon.

Once I'd finished my cereal the boys had finally came downstairs and were ready to eat too.

"Morning mum" they chirped, what am I invisible?

I just grabbed my stuff and walked into the living room. I could hear my mum talking to them though since there was like a window thing at the breakfast bar.

"What the hell was that? Why are you boys acting like boys and not men huh?"

"I'm tired mum I was out all night" right that's Jace.

"Sorry mum I was away today I have a test which is worth 20%, I think I'm gonna collapse. Do you think Quinn will let me borrow her brain for a little while?" He giggled, right that's Kurt. To be honest he's a smart kid he just needs to believe in himself.

"What about you Hunter, what your excuse?" Mum asked.

"I don't have one but Quinn needs to keep her fat nose out of my business before she gets hurt" my mum gasped an so did I, I heard her hand contact with his head.

"Dude that was a bit over the top" Jace?

I give up no way am I sitting in a car with them, I will end up strangling him. I got up an grabbed my bag and text books and headed for the door.

"Bye mum" I shouted she stop me if I'm half way.

I walked and walked I'm getting good at walking in these shoes, I feel a little confidant. I took my phone out and found a new contact.