11

It was now the morning  and the house of Ambrose and Belle were getting dressed so they can drop of their daughters at the school. Ambrose was the first one to leave the bedroom so he can get the girls, once he did he told them to hurry to eat their breakfast. 

Mirabelle came down from her room along with her brother following behind her heading into the kitchen for food. While all ate, the whole room was silent between everyone. When all finished Ambrose gave an order to the girls to get in the car, he was bring Mirabelle with them because the school can take a report on what the others have done. 

The drive to the school was an hour away from them to get to and the whole time all was quiet. 

Once at the school, everyone exited the car and followed inside into the front office so Ambrose and Belle can sign the girls in. It did not take longer to fill out the papers, and with that someone came out of an room, a woman that had charge in the south corner where the girls are at. She and other woman took Mirabelle with them so they can chart her injuries and ask her some questions. When she was done she can go back to her parents. 

Mirabelle made it back to her parents. All followed the women going into the school seeing what it was like. Going to the south corner showing hailey, ivy and tabitha the rooms which was a single basic room for one person. All of the girls were spaced out for a reason by Ambrose. Then the family walked outside to see the training course were all is put to the test. This part is the physical part of the school were everyone is push to the limit. And there is a lot of students outside, and many teachers. While all was outside there was a man across the field that got a smell that pulled him to look over and see Mirabelle. This unknown man is a very powerful man, he is unknown for many things. His rank is many but the one rank that is used a lot is assassin. But he is lead warrior, hunter, many other things but he has his own small pack and in the pack is warriors, all males. When he saw Mirabelle over the field can not believe that he has a mate, even to someone who is so young he needed her, he watched the whole family. When he saw the bandage around her head he growled pretty loud not liking that she was hurt.