14

Mirabelle - 

Steeping into the house of Erza's was stunning to say the least. I have never been in England, so far I am loving it. Walking upstairs while the others went into the living room or the kitchen. I opened all of the doors upstairs, until I felt someone behind me which was Erza.

" Come with me I will show you our room".

I followed Erza into the room on the corner of the hallway. The room was just the right size for me and Erza. In all I am surprised that this is Erza's style, I would have picked black as his choice for a room.

Erza walks to the desk near the bed, I sat down on the bed which was real comfortable

Erza walks to the desk near the bed, I sat down on the bed which was real comfortable. I see Erza look at me with a smile on his face, he walked over to me his hands holding my face giving me a kiss on my lips. Followed between us a pause then I remember my family and my siblings, do they know where I am at?

Like reading my mind Erza answers all of my questions. 

" Before I was at your school I met with your parents and told them the matter at hand and that you need to be with me for your safety. They agreed on the matter, your mother packed your things from your room." 

" Thank you Erza." 

Erza kisses Mirabelle's nose " You my love relax, watch some TV in here, Okay. I will be having some guests coming here and I don't want you to see or hear anything....bad. I have food that will come to you are the right times, and also there is a cabin full of your favorite snacks that I made sure to get for you." 

" I understand. I will stay in the room until  your guests leave..." 

Erza takes Mirabelle in his embrace taking in her sent before slowly leaving the room. Mirabelle takes off her shoes and looks around the room trying to find the bathroom because she needs to pee so bad. The bathroom was en suite, Mirabelle felt better after using the bathroom walking back out she found the remote and a TV came up from the wall of the room. Mirabelle's jaw dropped because she never seen that before, she wondered how much money Erza's has.

Which that does not many to her, she likes working for herself, her parents taught her the value of working even if she was on the small size, she pulled her own wait. Mirabelle found one of her favorite shows, was able to watch 3 full episodes before lunch came in. A maid came into the room, her name is Belinda one the maids to Erza and his household in England. 

Belinda placed the tray down on the table Mirabelle looked on the plate growing even more hungry by looking at the food. The plate was full with Bangers and mash, very traditional dish for England. Mirabelle loved every bit of it, and off to the side was her dessert bread and butter pudding which Belinda told Mirabelle that is it Erza's favorite dessert dish. Mirabelle ate her lunch while she flipped on a movie, the classic harry potter can do no harm. Hours passed by and Mirabelle wanted Erza to come back, but she knew that he has many things to get done and she can not distract him at his tasks. 

Soon enough her dinner arrived and she enjoyed that as well, she was on the 3rd film of harry potter when she paused the movie to take a shower. She was in the bathroom for half hour, Mirabelle walked out the bathroom with towel wrapped around her heading to the closet to pick her pj's for the night. She changed in the closet and then she cleaned up her mess in the bathroom before jumping into the bed. The bed gave her warm after her shower, holding the remote in her hands she flipped threw the channels until her eyes closed. 

1 am Erza was finally walking into the room very slowly, he did not want Mirabelle to see him because he has blood on his hands and other places. He peeked through the door and when he saw that she was asleep a cracked smile fell on his face. He closed the door softy looking upon her face taking the remote from her hands and placing it on the bed side table. Erza went to the bathroom to clean himself, all he took was about 20 minutes in the shower. Erza walks out drying his hair before getting into the bed, yep Erza remained naked. 

Erza was next to Mirabelle, he pulled her closed to him before he wrapped his arms around her waist protectively before the darkness claimed him to a deep sleep.