13

Mirabelle went back with her parents after dropping her sisters off, her and Erza were hitting it off. He was great to be around with after you get thought the layers of hardness, and the members of his pack. When Mirabelle would stay with him and his pack, Erza would make sure that he gets to know his mate.

Mirabelle -

I am in my room getting ready for school, choosing the right outfit for school so I don't get in trouble with Erza like last time when I wore an outfit that was not to his liking. The only reason he found was because of the members of his pack ratted on me. You should have seen it when he came into the school. I was pissed at him, I did not talk to him for a week. But whatever we moved on.

My sisters were back from the school after like two years ago and they are much better now than before. And all of them have found their mates that happens to be in the same pack where we live. The only one that did not find his mate was our brother but I know he will find her in no time. Leaving my room to get some food n my stomach. I was on the bus waiting to get to school, when the bus stopped I walked through the halls and seeing the members of Erza's pack in the school. However I went through my day of school, Cal one of the members of the packs came up to me to tell me that Erza is outside waiting.

So I walked outside to met up with Erza.

Erza -

The whole day has been long and I am tried of the stupidity with everyone. I had planned a dinner date for and Mirabelle but things changed when I got some threats, if I got the threats and can deal with it on my own but no the threats were pointed at Mirabelle my mate, my life. That can not do. I showed everything to her parents and the actions that I wanted to take, her parents agreed with all I said.

I promised Mirabelle that I would wait when she is ready but I have to take back my promise. I hope that she can forgive me on the things I have to do. My men told me that school is almost over so I was driving to the school to pick up my mate and leaving the country.

I was standing in the parking lot of the school waiting for my mate, she better be dressed right? When I saw her walking to me with a smile , I to had a smile on my face from just seeing her and that she was dressed just right.

" We have to go my love. I will explain everything to you in a better place." said Erza

" Better place? What happened?" Said Mirabelle

Erza standing at his full height he gently grabbed Mirabelle's hips and pulled her close to him.

" I will explain everything to you I swear, but please get in the car". Said Erza.

Mirabelle did what Erza was asking and he got in the driver side of the car and took out of the school parking lot. Erza reached for Mirabelle's hand giving it kisses here and there. Mirabelle soon realized that the matter was serious because they did stop at the pack house. Erza stopped at a airplane strip.

Mirabelle thought " he has a private plane of his own" as she was stepping out of the car. Erza grabbed her hand and they got on the plane, Mirabelle saw more members of Erz;s pack on the plane. The plane was huge, Mirabelle found a seat in the back of the plane. Erza went to talk to his men on what they need to on this matter. The men talked for hours on the matter, Erza looked up to see his mate that was asleep with her head down. He got up to walk to his mate picking her up to place her in the back where there is a bed. Erza looked down her face, " I promise you that I will keep you safe, that I swear my love", Erza kisses Mirabelle's forehead before leaving the room.

Mirabelle was woken up by Erza, he gave her a bottle of water. They both share a kiss before moving into the front of the plane. Moving inside of a car Mirabelle had no idea where she was so she turned to Erza that was looking at her.

" Where are we?"

" We are in one of my favorite places in the world, it is also safe. One of my homes, Oxfordshire ."

" England? we are in England. That is cool."

It took 45 minutes to get to the house where all would staying for a while to deal with this problem