12

The man who was looking at Mirabelle is her mate, his name is Erza. And Erza will get what is his. His eyes never leaving Mirabelle across the field. He listened to everything they were saying, and soon enough he saw them leave the school. But he saw three girls that were with Mirabelle stay at the school, he walks over to the group. 

Once he was standing in front of them the girls were looking at him with fear because he is big and he looks like he can break them with his hands. The female teacher filled in Erza about the new students and that they are the daughters to Alpha Ambrose and Luna Belle. And she gave Erza the file of Mirabelle, he growled as he read the file. The female teacher took the girls to the new home for a while giving them the rule sheet in their rooms. 

Ambrose and Belle dropped Mirabelle off at school her friends were waiting for her in the front. Mirabelle went on in her day, going to classes, doing what she needed to do. But she could not shake this feeling that she is being watched. She would talk to her father about that, Mirabelle was done with school and she was going home. When she came home she had a feeling that someone was in her parents home. Walking though the door she saw her parents and her brother along with a unknown man sitting on the couch. The man turned around to look at Mirabelle, when they eyes connected Mirabelle had a hitch in her breath because in that moment she know that man is her mate. Her father called her to come sit down so they can talk. Mirabelle sat down looking across from Erza. 

The talk between each other in the living room was long, and Belle invited Erza to dinner. Of course Erza agreed to this because wants to be near Mirabelle. The dinner was nice but it was a little off, when dinner was over Erza took Mirabelle outside to have a conversation alone about what he wants to happen. 

That he wants her to finish her schooling and if she wanted to go to college he will chose the college. And also that Erza would sometimes pick up Mirabelle from school, along that she would stay with him a few days spaced, inbetween the weekends and or week days with him. Most importantly Erza made an point to dress nicely when she goes to school and when she is around the pack. 

Mirabelle thought that the words he said were just fine, that she could live with that. She and Erza looked at each other in their eyes. Erza wanted to kiss her so badly but he hold himself back. 

" I want you to know that will respect your wishes. Meaning that I will not touch you until come of age, 18 or 20. Whatever you chose, I will respect it and honor it." 

Erza leads in and kisses Mirabelle forehead before leaving.