thirty-three

i'm alive, i'm revived, i survived, you surprised?
gonna cry about it? you should see the other guy
i'm returned and i've waited my turn
a decade of time to make everything mine

Derivakat
Revived

Artist: solelyhereforangst

Artist: BoyMarcel98

TW: graphic gore, possession, paranoia, graphic death/murder, manipulation, power imbalance/mistreatment, vomit, mention of suicide

Just a quick note about timeline stuff bc I never mentioned it before - because of the whole Michael-being-Freddy thing and not wanting to make yn like 60-70, the timeline has gotten a lot shorter. Aimmn is technically set in 2005 but with a present day society/technology.

So it's 2022 but it's 2005. If,,,, that makes sense?

Also! I could literally write an entire novel on Vanessa's character, but I limited myself to one chapter, so.... It's long. It's absurdly long. I apologise in advance and I pray that you're comfortable and have tissues and snacks at the ready

•• 1987 ••

    If you lived in Hurricane, Utah, chances are you know about the infamous Fredbear's Family Diner and the horrors circling it like an unholy stench.

Chances are you know about the youngest Afton tragically dying to one of his father's own creations, or that the place wasn't shut down like it should've been but was instead sold on.

  If you lived in Hurricane, Utah, chances are you know about the five missing kids that were stolen from the newer Fazbear's diner with little to no evidence left.

  It wasn't a bad place to live if you didn't know the history or the rumours. It was a cosy, mundane kind of township where things were quiet, and it was lovely you weren't aware of the heavy cloud of apprehension and sorrow that hung over the place. If you weren't aware of the daily suffocation of morbid mystery and the ever-looming sense of the unknown mocking each citizen.