Hiding the best things about you

Summary: Keigo and Touya go to college together, Touya hates the bird with his guts but after some encounters he gets curious about the gloves the blonde is wearing. What is the little bird hiding? Well Touya is going to find out.
Or
Keigo's bird traits and Touya's stubborn personality.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Keigo Takami. Touya always hated that name, no not just the name he hated everything about Keigo Takami. Most people think it's just straight up jealousy, and honestly it was half true, Touya was a little jealous of Takami. Well, who wouldn't be jealous of him? Takami was a talented person with an amazing quirk, Fierce Wings, when he just uses his quirk for a damn second everyone will be crowding around him asking him to touch his wings or do something with his feathers. It always pissed Touya off.

But that's not the whole reason why Touya hated Takami, noway. The thing that made Touya hate Takami is the fact the the blonde has always been a show off. Always using his quirk for the smallest things to show off, grinning like it was the most fantastic thing. That's the reason why Touya is pissed off.

But maybe also because Touya has a small crush on the winged student. It just started with a stupid accident in the hallways revolving to always pumping into each other in the most ridiculous ways possible. Toga would always call it loves fate or something and it feels more like fate wasn't on his side at all.

Sometimes Touya would daydream about some old encounters with Takami or the new one's. That's probably a sign that Touya likes the little show off bird.

The first time the two met was in the hallways, Touya wasn't really paying attention to where he was going and blasting his music wearing his earphones looking down at his phone when he felt someone bumping into him hard. Out of instinct he reached out to grap the persons hand so they won't fall.

Suddenly Touya heard a male voice speaking, "Ah, sorry man I was in a rush,"  when he looked up to see the others face he first saw a pair of golden eyes and without realizing it he let go of the males hand. With a thud the male fell to the ground and groaned.

"If you wanted to play mister I'm going to prevent someone from falling on there head you could've at least not drop me," the person said while standing up.

When Touya got a full view of the person that had bumped into him he first saw a pair of red wings, blonde curly hair and that pair of golden eyes on the surprisingly handsome face.

The blonde was grinning widely like he just forgot he fell on his head. He spoke while he held out his hand, probably for a handshake. "The name 's Keigo Takami, and yours?" He said clearly expecting for an answer.

Touya stood there silently, putting his hands in his pockets along with his phone looking at the winged boys hand. "Touya Todoroki," he answered slowly.

The blondes face suddenly lit up, "Oh you're a Todoroki? The son of the No.2 hero Endeavor right?" He said his grin widening. Ah right that's another reason why Touya hated the blonde. Takami idolizes his horrible father, there where even rumors that the winged student is fanboying. There was even a picture of the blonde having an Endeavor doll and Touya does not want to know what else he has.

"Didn't realize you were one with your white hair," the blonde laughed. And yes Touya does not have the red hair like his father but the white hair like his mother, his hair was first red but turned snowy white while he grew older and Touya was honestly happy.

"You talk a lot don't you?" Touya said with a lazy eye roll before looking at the blonde with an annoyed face. He has heard enough and seen enough about the winged student and does not want to waste his time on the show off.

The boy just gave him a cocky smirk, "And you are edgy aren't ya?" He countered back now really starting to piss Touya off.

"Look birdbrain, I don't like wasting my time on people like you. And weren't you in a rush?" And like there was a light switch the blonde seemed like he remembered and suddenly looked panicked but it was quickly hid by another stupid grin.