Chapter 2: "They asses jealous!"

I got the key and locked the door. Jasmine flew to are bus, with me behind looking around. I thought of life, for my mom, me, Jaz, and Aunt BB! What could we do to move out this cheap neighborhood? How could we make more money? How could I save up enough money for college? How could I make something outta myself to make my mother and Aunt BB happy? That's when Miss Dane yelled saying, "Get on the bus, Inionna! Your wasting time." "Sorry my bad" I walked towards my seat, and saw that Jaz was nowhere to be found. I looked around and saw that she was with my friend, Bonnie. I sat in my seat, and read my book.

~Skipping to my class~

I was kind of late trying to get Jaz to class. She's always hanging out with this 12th grader, Darrian. He's in my grade, she's only in 9th. I walked in class, and everybody turned around and this girl named Jada was sitting in 2 rows above my seat. I walked toward my seat, and she whispered "Bitch!" I kept my head down, and acted like I didn't hear her. Bonnie laughed, out loud. Mr. Brown, are teacher, had said "Is something funny Miss Johnson (talking to Bonnie)?" Bonnie responded with "No sir!" I took out my books and was ready to start off my day.

~Skipped to lunch~

I walk in lunch, and get my tray, pick out food and think, trying to decide where to sit! I go to the table on the left of Bonnie's table and start eating, while reading this book I had. I over hear Bonnie and Jada talking, and they were saying stuff about me. I thought 'Oh god no! What did I do now?' I heard Jada saying, "That rat looking, dirty ass bitch think she better than us. With that ugly ass name. What kind of name is fuckin Inionna?" Bonnie laughed, and responded with, "Right, she think we friends. Like bitch get on my level! Wait, imma say sum to ha!" I hurried up and acted like I was reading the book. Bonnie called out to me saying, "Aye, bitch!" I stayed reading my book. Bonnie yelled, "Inionna, bitch I'm talking to you!" That's when she yelled it loud enough were the whole cafeteria heard. I was so nervous. I turned around, and she said "Why you wearing the same old, dirty ass clothes from yesterday?" These boys in the middle of the cafeteria bust out laughing, and Darrian said, "Thanks Bonnie, for letting me know. I'm surprised, I didn't notice! Yea, bitch, why you wearing the same clothes from yesterday?" I looked around, and was so embarrassed. I ran out the Cafeteria, into the bathroom. And looked at myself. I was glad it was Friday. I'll get to chsnge these clothes! I looked at myself, and thought 'Am I cute? Am I ugly? Why do they pick on me?' I just wanted some knowledge on why they do what they do! I took my hair out the ponytail. And, turned the faucet. I wet my hand, and rubbed down on my edges. I brushed my hair up with my hands, up into a bun, at the top of my head. And, wet my hands with water and patted down my edges. And, thought ''One day I'm gon have something, I'm not always going to be like this'

~Skipped to last period~

I was so happy, it's the end of the school day. Because, I get to see Aunt BB. That's always the highlight of my day!

I walk into class, bun higher than usual. And, Jada says, "So you think just because you wear your hair in a higher bun, you'll look cute huh? No hoe! You gon always look like the same ugly bitch you are." By now I got tired of it, and thought in my head. 'I didn't know you noticed! 😏'

~Skipping to walking Jaz home~

"Why you always hanging out with Darrian? He's in my grade." She responded with, "Because, I want too. Age ain't nothing but a numba." I replied with, "All I'm saying is you just came in highschool and you talking to 12 graders. I still don't talk to 12 graders." She also replied with, "It's not my fault, they don't like you." I ignored the last part, because we were by the house. "Jaz make sure you do your chores and homework. I'll be back when I'm done seeing Aunt BB.

~Skipped to to Inionna talking to Aunt BB~

"Aunt BB!" I yelled while running in her room. She took her eyes off the tv, and said "Hey Ini!" My nickname, my dad used to call me."God, Auntie I missed you!" She responded with, "We saw each other yesterday" she said laughing. I said, "I know, it's just everything is horrible. All they do is pick on me." She said, "What do you mean?" I explained what happened in class and lunch!

"I told you they asses is jealous!" She said, I responded while laughing. "No they not! Look at me, I'm dirty, my hair is messy, and I'm just hit!" She responded with, "Do you know how gorgeous you are, baby?" She got out her bed, and took me to the mirror. Pulled my hair out that ponytail. And, fluffed it out to it's natural state. She said, "God blessed you with a full head of hair, beautiful complexion, tall curvy model like figure, and street smart and book smart! I responded nonchalantly, "Thank you Auntie!" She responded with, "You welcome baby, you're beautiful inside and out. And, don let nobody tell you different!" Alabama accent came out, on last part. "Thank you, Auntie! I love you so much!" "I love you too BabyDoll. Guess what?" "What, Auntie?" "You know how last week, they said, they was going to let me out next month?" "Yes M'amm. They letting me out in 2 days. So, I'll be coming home this Monday, BabyDoll!" "OMG, really?!!" I jumped with joy! "Yes baby!" I was filled with happiness. "Okay thanks Auntie, gotta get home it's almost 9! Gotta check up on Jaz, and do my homework." "Okay, BabyDoll! I love you baby!" I love you too, momma!" "I ain't yo momma girl! I love you though." I bussed out with laughter.

God I love her so much

Picture of Aunt BB, Jada, Bonnie, Darrian, and Jaz in mm. I know it's boring but, in next chapter it will be a scene of drama 😘🎀