Chapter 11: The Introduction

The tall guy began walking towards me...

He stood in front of me and it looked as if he was examining me. He scanned my body from toe to head. He then looked into my eyes, I looked into his for a split second then looked down.

He was making me nervous for some reason.

He began to speak, "Weren't you in Trey's video?"

"Yes, sir." I spoke while staring at the floor. I then saw his pointer finger coming towards my face and he began to gently lift my head up, while touching my chin.

"It's good to look people in the eye when speaking, and you can call me August." He said while smiling.

"I apologize.. Aug-- Like the month?" I questioned with squinting eyes.

"Yes, exactly like the month." He chuckled.

"Well it's nice to meet you. August Alsina, right?" I interrogated.

"Correct, now what's left is for me to have knowledge over what your name is? Baby gurr." He spoke with his accent coming out.

"I apoligize Mr.Alsi-- August. My name is Inionna Ryder." I spoke with a smile.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful gir--"

His sentence was interrupted when the production manager questioned while looking around, "Inionna Ryder.. Inionna Ryder?" She repeated.

He glanced at her and then swiftly turned back to me while gazing into my eyes, I did the same for a second, looked down, and spoke, "Duty calls." I smirked. He moved side to sided while smiling slightly, shook his head, and spoke, "Don't forget to look in her eyes." He chuckled, I laughed and responded, " How could I forget?" I smirked while backing away and swiftly turned around. I began to walk to the lady making sure I moved my hips side to side as I walked.

"Yes ma'am?" I spoke.

"Change of plans, we want you to be in Mr.Alsina's part of the video."

"Oh okay, thank you for informing me."

I turned around, and bumped into him, my head hitting his chest. He caught me, and held me for a moment as my head lay on his chest and spoke,"You alright ma?"

"Yes, thank you," I lifted my head off his chest and he let go of me as I spoke, " I actually needed to inform you that I would be performing in your part of the video, but I suppose you already know.." I smirked, he slightly smiled back and spoke, "I do." As he spoke those words, I backed away slowly, and spoke "Time is money." And walked around him and went to makeup and hair, I felt his eyes staring a whole into my back.. I knew he wanted to reins our whole conversation.. Little did he know that he wasn't the only one that wanted to experience the
conversation again.

••• To Be Continued