Chapter 4: The New Girl

I decided actually that morning to not tell momma! We sat at the table and ate breakfast. Jaz stared a hole in me everytime I spoke. I knew she was nervous. I had her right where I wanted her. I could get her to do anything, I wanted her to do.

After breakfast, walking to bus stop

As soon as we got on the bus, Jaz sat with me, surprisingly. I got out my book, and started reading. She said, "Thanks, Ini!" I looked up, closed my book, and said "For what?" Like I didn't know! She then said, "For not telling momma, you know. She woulda whooped my ass, for sleeping with him." I replied with, "I should let her, with ya grown ass. Did you let him cum inside you?" She responded with, "He had a condom on. And, he was about too." I responded with, "Good job! You know when to use protection!" She said, "Thanks babe." I responded with, "I love you, and don't do it no more. You completely lost ya virginity. Like it's gone forever." She replied, "I know, I'll be iight doe. Love you too!"

Skipped to first class

I was in class getting my stuff together. When unexpectedly, Mr. Brown introduced a new girl. She was really pretty, had a beautiful sense of style, and looked like a 'Idgaf' person! I liked her appearance, but what ever she'll probably be hanging out with Jada and ha flunkys. Sense I sat in the very back row, there was many seats to sit in. She introduced herself, and said "I'm Champagne (Sham- pane) Anderson and, I'm from Detroit." That's when she started walking towards me. And, she sat directly beside me! I was very surprised, nobody ever sits beside me. Jada looked back, and flicked us both off. Bonnie did the same thing. I thought in my head, 'Why follow be your own person!' I wanted to flick them both back off! But there was no need to, Champagne did it for me. Champagne flicked them both back off! And Champagne said, "Who the fuck are them Bitchs?" Talking to me. I said, "Her with the chocolate complextion name is Jada. The other one is Bonnie." Champagne responded with, "Why one of Jada's eyes bigga den do Otha?" I guess ha Chicago accent came out. And, she said it so simply to me. I started laughing, she also did too.

1st period is over

As Champagne and I walk out class, Jada knocks me over.
Causing every single thing in my hand to fall out. I was picking every thing up and she said, "Next time don't bring that fat bitch here!" I ignored her comment, and that's when she turned around. Champagne then walked up and pushed her away. That's when are teacher came out and everyone ran away.

Skipped to Lunch

At lunch I came in and grabbed my tray. Picked out food and sat at my regular table. I only ate for like 5 minutes. And, that's when Champagne came and sat at my table. That was very surprising!

End of the day

I was running to my bus, that's when Champagne came and talked to me. We talked for like 10 minutes. And, that's when I looked over and realized the bus left 5 minutes ago. That's when I looked over and saw Jaz sitting on the bench. I was still talking to Champagne when she suggested to take Jaz and I home? I was like sure! I was honestly very happy, it's been a long time sense I had a real friend.

Skipped to dropping us off

Jaz got out the car. And, I thanked champagne for dropping her off. That's when I said, "Do you mind taking me to the mental hospital?" Champagne response, "No boo, not at all." I responded with, "Thanks, girly!"

Skipped to Inionna with Aunt BB

"Hey Auntie!" I said running to her. Aunt BB responded with, "Hey pretty girl, how was you day?" I responded with, "Wonderful! I got a new friend.. I sound like a baby.. I met someone new, today." She replied with, "No you don't, and you did?! What's her name, what's she like?"

Skipped to after Inionna explained Champagne, to Aunt BB

"Aww, Ini! That's so cute. It's been years, since you've talked to me about friends." "I know, I think I've found someone real! Finally!" She responded with, "Right!" "Okay anyways, Auntie I've gotta leave early. Gotta get home. Oh wait, guess what happened the other night?!" "What, baby! You know I love your stories." "I walked in on Jaz and this boy that goes to my school, having sex." My auntie, was surprised I could tell. She asked, if I was going to tell momma. I responded with no, then left.

I apologize for changing Inionna's picture. I have been planning this story out. And, I need certain kind of pictures! And, this girl I'm using has them, also, you might be familiar with her! She played in the song Hold You Down- August Alsina, Dj Khaled, Chris Brown, and Jeremih!