Chapter 6: Modeling Job

I woke up, and forgot where I was. Then remembered five seconds later! I thought, 'God, I'm so blessed to have a friend like this!' I walked up to the sheer mirror in the guest room, and looked at myself. And, thought about how I had grew from a month ago, and now. I was truly blessed. Out of nowhere, Cham came in my room, with a towel on and her hair rapped up with a towel. And said, "I wanna get some box braids done. Wanna help?" I replied with enthusiasm, "Yea, sure! I mean I don't know how to do them, but we could watch some videos on it." "Right! And, yea, I forgot to let you choose your phone!" She walked me towards her room, and took me over to the dresser. She opened it up, and pulled out two boxes. That had on one image of an IPhone 6+ Gold. And, the other, Galaxy S6 Gold also. She said, "I know how much you like Gold, and your hairs dirty blonde. So choose?" We both smiled. I responded with a laugh, and, "I want the Iphone. Thanks!" She handed it to me, with, "You welcome, and my mom set the whole phone up. In the box there's the ear phones, charger, and phone. With the number, everything!" I responded with, "Thank you, Bestfriend." I walked back to my room, looked at the new clothes that she bought for me and decided to get in the shower. And, gathered my proactive, and a towel.

Skipped to after an hour

I was finally done, and I can had on something comfortable. I had on some zebra leggings, with a long shirt that had Aaliyah's face on it. I walked in Cham's room. And, she had the weave, and her hair was wet a little bit. She said, "Girl I honestly don't know how to do hair." I responded with " Do you got some conditioner, dryer, and a wide tooth comb?" "Boo, of course. I didn't know you knew how to do hair!" "I can do a lil sum" My accent coming out, she laughed. After are little conversation. She brought in the dryer, some products, and the utensils. She picked up the products and the comb. And, we walked in her parents bathroom. And, to my surprise they had two huge sinks. We picked one. And, I re-washed her hair, this time making sure I got all the shampoo out. Didn't want to take out her hair. After washing it, I put the towel over it. And, then got the conditioner, and started with her roots and made my way to her ends, then got her scalp. I combed out her hair, starting with the ends then working my way up. I then stopped. Put her head in the sink, then washed the conditioner out, with water. I wrapped her hair up with the towel. I walked her to her room, put her under the dryer and gave her, her phone. I then got my phone, and set it up.

After 30 minutes, after her drying

After thirty minutes, I took her from under the dryer. Sat her in between my legs, and got out my phone, and got on YouTube. And, asked her, "What do you want done to it? Twist small or big? Or braids small or big?" She responded with, "Uh give me, small twist." I looked up how to do em. Then, I started. We played a lot. We was just laughing.

After 2 hours

I was finally done, and she loved it. Honestly, I did too. Thinking if I should get some. She told me, we going to get some Subway. And, getting you your job. So get ready! I decided to get in the shower. I gathered up my diamond earrings, a heart necklace, and got some high waist shorts, with a crop top long in the back. That was the color black with a white diamond big in the front. I also got out some black and white sandals. I gathered up some proactive some eyeliner, mascara, nude pink baby lips, my sandals, and a towel. Walked in the bathroom and did my hygiene.

After an hour doing my hygiene

I was finally done and I can honestly say, I look better than I've looked in years. I walked in Cham's room, and she looked good. We walked downstairs showed her mom her hair, and she loved it. Her mom let us take her car. We walked to the car, and she started playing, I luv this shit by August Alsina. I loved his music, but wasn't a big fan of him. I was bopping my head to it. And, I guess it was on his album. Cause many of his songs were playing. We pulled up to Subway. And, ordered in the driveway. I got my food, and bought it with my money. And my phone was in my back pocket and I decided to get a purse, so we stopped at the mall. And, bought me a purse. We left then went too, this place called 'ModelingJen'. We got there walked in, and people were just starring really hard at me. I got nervous for a minute, but still kept my head up. We walked up to the desk, and Cham had a conversation with this person. We walked to this hall, and walked to this back room with a lot of clothes. I loved all the clothes, but didn't know I was going to be the one trying them on. This guy came on, and said "Are you Inionna?" I replied with, "Yes, I am." He told me to put on some clothes. He took me to a room were this woman did my makeup. I was like a golden Barbie! I looked sexy, but I still didn't know what I was doing. The man took me to a white screen. With a tripod in front of the white screen. This man came out and he was British and just started, telling me to pose and do all this stuff. I did. And, he was yelling out beautiful, yass, sexy. I was laughing in my head. We were finally done. And, Cham handed me this check, that was 800$ my eyes were wide, and I thought 'When can I do this again?'

August is coming up