Chapter 10: Overall Progress

I woke up with a headache. "Bruh. What the heck?"

Seconds later my phone began ringing. The caller id was Trey. My voice sounds horrible.. Oh my Jesus!

"Hello?"
"What you just wake up? You sound like a man."
"Mhmm, I was wondering why you called me this early."
"It's 3, Ini."
"Damn.."
"What was you doing after the shoot?"
"Nothing, Tremaine.."
"Okay. But, I was calling because, Jeremih said he liked you and wanted you in this new video him, August Alsina, Chris Brown, Future, and Dj Khaled. Are going to do. They needed one other model and when he saw you, he automatically thought you were great for the position. You gon do it?"
"Fa'sho." My accent coming out..
"Okay Baybeh girl, the shoot is in 3 days. They will call you a day before, and give you all the information. I was just the messenger. It was nice doing business with you, Ini."
"Wait, Trey?"
"Yea?"
"I wanted to say I'm very grateful and appreciate you allowing me to be in your shoot, and setting me up with another one. That was by far the most fun I've had on any shoot I've done, so far."
"Your welcome, it was no problem."
"I would like it if you. You know. Was able to stay in my circle. I would highly appreciate it."
"Yea."
"Okay, thank you. Kisses"
He laughed and hung up

God, that sexy man..

Day After//

I was at the photoshoot at 9:00 really late. I over slept, I was running 5 minutes late. I see a lot of beautiful women, like they're gorgeous. Than I see all the guys in their little space. The girls are mainly eyeing this tall, caramel guy. I look at him and he makes eye contact with me, but I just turn my head and go to my assigned stylist.

Focus.. Boo. There's work needed to be done, your not here for these men..

I let my stylist do my hair and makeup and I could say I was done fast. They put me on a silk white dress, and they did my makeup in a natural looking fade.

I was put with a chocolate girl and they said we were going to be in Future's part of the video..

I sat with this beautiful, chocolate woman and she looked at me with what looked like Lust.

She's beautiful.. but I'm not into women..

"10 minutes until we shoot." Said the director.

I was actually hungry so I walked over to were the food was placed, and grabbed some candy corn and a bottle of water. I turned around and grabbed my phone. I glanced around the room to see that all the seats were taken by the models and the guys, so I just stood. While I waited I texted my mom to tell her I loved her.
I looked up and noticed that the same guy was staring at me. I was beginning to feel irritated, I don't know him, and I don't want him staring at me...

I know I'm stubborn..

I continued to browse through my phone and ate the candy corn that was in the palm of my hand. While attempting to grab the candy corn my phone slipped out of my hand, so I  squatted to pick up my phone and noticed some Jordan's walking towards me. I stood back up, and saw a brown skinned guy walking towards me.

He smiled and began to speak, " Hello Miss Ryder, I wasn't aware that you had already arrived to the set. My name is Jeremih, I requested you for this shoot. You did Amazing in the video for Trey!"

"I highly appreciate it, I'm glad Trey informed me of this opportunity, and you can call me Inionna, sir." I looked over Jeremih's shoulder and glanced at August he was staring intensely at me.

"Well then Inionna, you can call me Jeremih. I hope I can see more of you beautiful." He winked, while touching my lower back slightly.

"Thank you, and I hope so too." I smiled, and he walked away to shoot his scene.

August began to walk towards me..

•• To be continued