Chapter 3: 'What should I do?'

As I'm walking home it's darker than usual. It takes me about 10 minutes to get inside are building and come in the house. As I walk up to the door I here moaning. Saying, "Yes, daddy, yess! Right there!" I brush it off and think it's one of our neighbors. I come in the house and I was about to yell, "Jaz you betta did your homework!" But, I realize the moaning is coming from our house. I walk towards the two rooms to see which one it is. And, I here, "Darrian, not so hard, your gonna hurt me, baby !" I think in my head, 'Is that Jasmine?' I open the door slightly. And, see him ramming inside of her. And, her just loving it. I think, 'What should I do? And, how should I feel about this?' I think 'Furious, she's just a child' I go in mommas room grab some baby oil and a belt. I think, 'Should I do this?' Something inside of me instantly opens the bottle, and busts through the room. I started throwing the baby oil on both of them, and once they were greasy enough I started wooping them. All you heard were screams. I hit them like 10 times! And, then I exhaled really deep. And said, "Leave" to Darrian. That boy was as red as a bamboo's butt. He flew out the house, and slammed the door. I was so ashamed, hurt and very disgusted with Jaz. I wondered what had happened to her over the years. She looked at me and pleaded, "Please Ini don't tell momma! Please!" I didn't know how to respond to that, so I just asked "Did you do your homework?" And, she looked at me weirdly and said. "Yea!"

That whole night I debated on telling momma. And thought, 'Should I just have a sister to sister talk with her?'

Momma in MM , Comment below if Inionna should have a one on one talk with Jaz. Or if she should just tell her mother!

Sorry so short, just got back home. Gotta start my night time routine. Any suggestions about story inbox me 🎀😘