Chapter 9: Shooting The Video

2 Days Later

The interview was on a Friday. It's obviously now Sunday, I'm completely exhausted. Today is moving day, but we sold mostly all of our stuff. Since it was trashed, and was stuff from when my Dad was here. So, the good thing about it is we don't have to pack a lot. We went shopping for furniture yesterday, so I got my bedroom suite together. Tremaine eventually called me yesterday, I got in. The girl did too, but it's work. That's my place of business so I'm not fighting the heffa. But, yea, God is good. 2015 is my year 😈

Yesterday I got Jaz savings account set up, I put a hundred dollars in there to start her off. She can put 20 dollars in every week. I started mine too! Just in case this modeling don't work out.

•••
MONDAY

An unknown number called me and I answered...

Me: Hello?
Unknown: Yea, Inionna. Come to the shooting a regular set of clothes. You don't really have to bring anything, we have everything.
Me: Okay, and may I ask who I'm speaking to?
Unknown: Mr.Songz assistant, Mrs, Powell.
Me: Okay thank you Mrs, Powell, I'll see you at 1:00

I then hung up.

It was 12:00. I put on some shorts, with a tank top, and some sandals. I did my hygiene, and my mom drove me to the shooting.

•••

When I got there I saw a lot of naked women 😳 I then was led to Tremaine by his assistant. When I walked in that same curvy girl was in the room except she was straddling him. I walked in and they were still carrying on the conversation. "Ms.Ryder?" Tremaine said nonchalantly, still looking at the girl. While she was placing soft kisses on his face. 'Are they in a relationship or something?'
"Yes?"
"You'll be in one scene in the beginning, than going towards the end you'll be in a lot."
"Okay." I walked towards the door and as soon as my hand was placed on the door knob, he looked at me.
"Thanks for coming, I appreciate it."
I looked at him and he then smiled turned his attention to the girl. I responded with a simple.
"No problem"
•••

Mrs. Powell sent me to make-up artist, since it was all most my time to perform on the set. I walked in and saw that it was a woman her back was turned around.
"Ms.Ryder."
"Yes, you can call me Inionna or Ini for short."
"Okay, Inionna, I'm Georgia. I'm going to do your make up for the day. I've heard a lot about you." When saying that last sentence she turned her attention to me.

Georgia was a female that looked about in her 30's. She had a slim figure, with a small framed face, blue-green eyes, and brown bob for a style of hair. She was really pretty.

"Like what?"
"How experienced you are."
"Where are you hearing this from?"
"Tremaine. He really likes you."
"Really." I smiled.
"Yes, ma'am. He says for you he wants a natural look and any color eyeshadow you would like."
"Uhm, okay. I like surprises."
She smiled, "Okay, Ini I'm sure you'll like it."

••••
After 30 minutes

I walked in to the set, and all eyes were on me. Jeremih was here. I got really excited but kept my poise, and walked over to Trey.
"Uhm, is this okay?"
"Yea, baybeh girl it's perfect. Stand right here, and just act pretty."
I smiled since I knew mostly none of the girls liked me and Jeremih was in here. I knew I had to go hard.

*

The music started playing and I was smiling and touching on Trey's face, and just acting sexy, all around. I knew Trey was drooling and I saw Jeremih in the corner of my eye. I could tell he was drooling.

Crappy, but August coming up on next chapter 🌚💕🐤🐒