Valentine's Special - True Love Blooms

Valentine's Day, 1 year ago.
The marriage.

"I....I I III I II I I I I I I I DO......."
"ok you may kiss your twink"

  That was the day Sanford and Deimos got fucking married...Sheriff caught the bouquet that day. 2b and Hank? Uh, we don't know where they were, they never showed up. Betrayal. Not important but for some reason they were all wearing dresses and specifically Phobos was wearing a dress given by Deimos as a gift. He secretly hated it and never wore it again.

Present day, Valentine's Day.
The Valentine's Party / Wedding Anniversary
Holy shit there's so much going on /j

  Sanford and Deimos are throwing a Valentine's day party in honor of their wedding anniversary, they invited everyone they knew. There was a catch though, you MUST come with a date, platonic or not.
"Should we really invite Hank and Doc though? They never showed up last year. Auditor deadass said they're sorry for them out of pity." Deimos asked.
"They'd be pissed if we didn't invite them, pretty bitchy though...oh well! Maybe they'll show up." Sanford says with hopes they'll ACTUALLY COME.
  "Maybe they will.... whatever. I hope Phobos comes with that dress I got him last year!!!!1!1!1!1! I think he really liked it!1!1!!2" Deimos said.

Meanwhile with Phobos.

  "I fucking hate this dress. POLKA DOTS do NOT look good with me. Especially since it's PURPLE and YELLOW. Uhh random guard nearby, burn the dress."
  "Director, wouldn't that be mean?" The guard said while being very concerned.
  "I DONt CARE SMH. DONT TELL ME UR CHRISTOFF 2.0..."

Anyway time skip to when the party starts bc I gotta get mah cookies!! Uwu!!!!!

  The party starts, they have the most randomest people there. They have Jebus and Rich(the employee of the month) as security guards, and currently the people there are Auditor, Agent Torture, and a bunch of random grunts and agents. Funny thing is, they invited everyone who usually they never get along with, holidays such as this is an exception for all of them though.
  "Are Hank and 2b gonna actually show up this time? If not....I'm sorry." Auditor says once again, out of pity.
  "Theyve been ruining everything you don't understand...." Sanford disappointingly says. We don't know how accurate that is, so it's up for interpretation.
  "Damn....been there.....anyway, why do you guys have a mistletoe hung up?"
  "Deimos thought it would've been a good idea. To be fair, that might cause chaos."
  "Hell yeah it will, and I'll be the first to cause it." Auditor says while winking
(for some reason) before walking away. Sanford stood there processing how he deadass just had a conversation with Auditor, no blood, no deaths, nuthin. Then again, it was Valentine's.

  A bit later, more people arrive, but apparently it was concerning because one of the random grunts said "holy fucking shit" and basically hid behind their date.....it was pretty gay.

Turns out, Phobos arrived with...Sheriff. Phobos immediately noticed the 2 people he isn't on good terms with, Jebus, and Rich. Well, Rich is a one sided situation... you'll uhh, figure that out..

Phobos POV
Rich is so kawaii cute we should be besties

Rich POV
I FUCKING HATE THAT BITCH WHO INVITED HIM.....DEIMOS.
I'm calling "the engineer."

Back to normal

Yeah. Anyway. Phobos immediately moves on when he sees Auditor's hot face.
  "Forget Rich, Auditor is kinda hot ngl😳😳😳🤤🤤🤤" Phobos thinks to himself...out loud.
  "PHOBOS....what did you say????" Sheriff asked.
  "Oh shit uh nothing."
Deimos immediately comes over to Phobos when he notices him come in. He notices one thing about him though...
  "Phobos.....why aren't you wearing the dress I gave you last year." Deimos questioned his cousin, he was kinda pissed.
  "Look, the dress was ugly."
[suspenseful music]
  "IT WAS A GIFT...."
  "IT WAS A BAD GIFT. SUCK IT UP."