S I X

I wake up pretty late. I was relieved I didn't have training today. I wanted the day all to myself.
I scrunched up my hair and put on a large black t-shirt. I put on my sneakers and went to the front office.

"Hi, I'm Autumn Miller and I was wondering if I can hang outside?"

"Yes, you may, but remember we have cameras on you at all time." The lady says.

"Cause thats not creepy at all." I mutter.

"What did you say?" The lady snaps.

"Nothing." I say and leave.

I walk down the cracked street. The sun beating down on me. I walk and walk. I can hear crashing. The beach is near. I start to run till I hit the soft sand. I throw my sneakers off. I run into the water. The water revives my skin. I slowly walk over by the rocks. I sit there and let the water crash onto my feet.

Then something grabs my foot. I struggle. It then pulls me into the water. I scrape the back of my leg on the rock I once sat on.

The water was to dusty to see anything in sight. It kept pulling and pulling until I had my last breath.

I through all the darkness I can see the sun light shining through the water. I close my eyes. And I start to sink.

I feel something taking over my body. It looks like I'm floating back to shore? What the hell!

I then dropped onto the wet sand. I breathe in;breathe out.

I feel fine.

"Your up." Evan says.

"What?" I say in confusion.

"Those turds put you in a test without you knowing." He explains.

"Why would they do that?" I ask.

"You're in the highest class, they want to push you hard." Evan says "always carry weapons with you."

I slide my shoes back on.

"Okay, see you later." I feel weird after leaving Evan there.

I walk around not that far from the beach. I look around. It's beautiful out. I find a small gun in the middle of the road. I slowly pick it up. The gun looks familiar. I look at the gun. It's Faiths!

I hear a heavy scream in the distance. I run full speed. Faith is in trouble. I run faster. I see three people. Evan, Faith, and someone else.

"Get away from them!" I snap.

"And who do you think you are." The man says. His face looks familiar. I feel like I know him. It's my dad. He tied Faith and Evan up.

"Let them go." I say forcefully.

"You don't know who you talking to." My dad says. He points his gun at them. "Maybe I'm dangerous."

"Maybe I am!" I snap pointing my gun at my dads head. He then pulls his trigger shooting Faith in the shoulder.

"You son of a bitch!" I yell. I pull my trigger. The bullet slices right through his neck. Blood squirts out. He falls to the ground.

"Help me get Faith!" I order to Evan. I untie Evan and untie Faith. We carry her back to the school as the sun goes down.