F I F T E E N

I spent the night cold staring at the gray cemented wall. My plane has to work. If it doesn't, it's not going to hurt anyone but me.

A guard comes to my cell. "Good morning." He says. It is the same guard with the soothing voice. He opens my cell. I get up from my bed. He hands me a plate that has bread and jam. "This is crap!" I snap "but thank you."

I place down the plate. The guard then hugs me. "Um..." I say. It was awkward. I just stood there. "I missed you!" He says. He backs away and takes off his helmet. My eyes widen. "Evan!" I run and kiss him. His lips are warm. "I missed you too." I say In joy. "I thought you were dead." I say. "Luck, I guess." Evan says. I giggle. He lets me out of the cell. I look at it. A number was next to it. 4909. I remember that number.

It makes sense this is were my doom was supposed to be. I was to be assassinated. Evan saved me. Now I need to save him.

• • •

We are outside the school. Faith Becca and Jared are there. "We're is Leah and Ryan?" I ask. "They went to a drug store to get food and supplies." Faith explains. "I have weapons." Evan says. I look at them. "Do you have a expomite?" I ask. "Why the hell would we need that?" Evan ask. "I have a plan. We abort everyone to safety. Then we blow up this town. With the schools rulers, government, and capital. Then we are all free!" I explain to them.

"That is smart actually." Jared says. "Yah we should do it." Faith says. We all look at Evan. "Fine." He says. "No going back though, we will do it tomorrow." I hug him.

For the night we went back to Evans camp sight and stayed for the night. I feel asleep without a worry. I was safe and sound.

• • •

I wake up alone in the tent. I walk outside. "Autumn you're up!" Becca says. "We are ready to explode the world!" Ryan says sarcastically. "We are not blowing up the world." I say. "You just need to check the school." Jared tells me. I nod and walk in. The halls are quite. No one is in the building except for Miss Ash and her hell of guards. I leave without being caught surprisingly.

We meet up in the middle of the town. Everyone is across the ocean. Evan plants the bomb in the middle of the town. He sets it. We run for our lives. Faith is in the lead. We hit the beach. I look around to check if everyone is here. "Come on we have 39 seconds!" Evan yells. Becca is missing. I run back in the town. "Autumn!" Evan yells. Becca is running fast. Guards are after her. One shoots her in the shoulder. She falls to the ground. I run a pick her up. I struggle but make it to the beach. I put her on the boat. "Go!" I yell. The start to go. "Autumn!" Evan yells. The bomb goes off. The fire explodes into the air. I jump into the ocean. The force of the explosion pushes my. I'm flying in the air. I see the town I grew up in disappear.

Goodbye

I say inside my head. Memories flash through my head. Faith, my mom, family, Evan, and my dad.

I smack the ocean . The cold water fills my lungs. I can't move. I close my eyes. Then all I see is black just black.