S I X T E E N

I wake up in a shower contraption.

"Hello!" I yell. No one answers. "Please someone help!" I look up to a circular window. I try to climb up but I fail.

A dripping sound fills the room. Water drips from a hose. Then another drips. Then one from the ceiling and the ground. Water squirts out in a painful shot.

I scream loud. Water fills my eyes,mouth, ears. I slip from the floor. My head hits a pipe. My vision is now blurry. I can't focus. The water was now up to my knees. I couldn't move at all.

The water overflows. I get pulled out of the trans. I kick the window when the water get high enough. It doesn't break. My jeans were tight I couldn't move. I take them off. My gun sinks to the bottom. I remember I had my gun from the explosion.

I swim down a grab it. I shoot the window. I smashed into hundred of small pieces. I climb out.

I'm in a huge building. A woman walks up to me. I point my gun at her. "Where the hell am I!" I yell to her. She puts her hand up. She looks about two years older than me put definitely tougher. "You're safe, now put the gun down." She explains to me. I don't listen. "That's an order."

I drop my gun. "You are an amazing person." She says.

"You never answered my question." I say. "Oh right, you're with us now, THE DRAGONS!" She explains to me.

• • •

I follow her down a hall. I walk into her office. "You might want to put some pants on." She says handing me a new pair of shorts. "Thanks, I guess." I slid on the shorts. She grabs a cigarette. She offers me one. "No I don't want to live as long as I can." I explain to her. She shrugs and lights it.

"Let me explain to you why you're here." She says. She takes a big whiff of the cigarette. The smell stings my nose. "We are under the town. The survivors. Now that everyone you hated is gone we have nothing to worry about, right." She says. I nod. "Wrong!" She yells. "Sadly the heights are still alive. They are the higher level than the Capital. They still rule this place. Well they used to. Now they rule the world." She explains.

"How can we defeat them?" I ask her. "That's what we need you for. We are the strongest army and you need to be the leader, we've been training for the past two years."

"Two years!" I yell. "How long have I've been out?" I ask. "About five years, you are now 19." She explains. "I wonder if they are still alive?" I say.

"Who your friends. Don't worry we have all four of them!" She says.

"No!" I stand up "there was six of them, your missing two." I tell her. "That's who we found the rest of the towns people were dead. I fall to the ground. I know Faith was one of them.

"My sister, is she here." I ask her. "Maybe, but if she is not you have to remember we let our battles choose us and she fought her best." The woman says. I cry. And cry.

"I leave you alone, my name is Beth by the way." She then leaves the room.

-----------------------------------------------------

After the explosion happens. Everyone is one the boat. Except Autumn.

Faith POV.

I watch my sister fall into the water. "AUTUMN!" I yell over and over again. I cry and cry. Evan puts his arm around me.

At the island, no one is there. A guard walks up to us.

"Who are you!" He Says.

I thought we killed every last of them.

"Faith." I says.
"Evan." Evan says.
"Becca." Becca says.
"Leah." Leah says.
"Ryan." Ryan says.

Jared doesn't answered her cry. He then looks up. A guard pulls out his gun. Ryan walks up to him.

--------------------------------------
RYANS POV

I stand staring eye to eye at the guard. "No more." I mummer. I make a fist and punch the guard in the stomach. He grunts. He pulls the trigger of the gun.

-------------------------------------
Faiths POV

The trigger goes off. It's loud. The bullet slices through Ryan's chin, popping up through his skull. He falls to the ground the gun points the gun at us. Jared crys. Jared pulls out his knife.

"Jared don't!" Leah yells. Jared looks at her. "Who cares!" He yells at her. "What's the point, there is no bright side, it's just a cloudy sky waiting to rain!" He yells.

A single tear falls down his cheek. He picks up his knife and stabs his stomach. "No!" Leah yells! He try's to speak. He looks in shock. Like he didn't want to kill himself but he did anyway.

His body falls to the ground quivering.

I don't know what to say. I look at the guard. Then I look at Evan. His head hangs low. I put my hand onto his back.

I mummer to him.

"Stay Strong."