T W E L V E

I woke up early to visit Faith in the hospital. I walk down the hall and make a right. I walk into her room. She is asleep. She never knew what hit her. I grab her soft hand. She turns her head, her eyes glance over at me.

"Morning." I say trying to be brave. "Hi, how are you." Faith asked. "Pretty much screwed." She laughs. It was good to hear her laugh.

A nurse walks into the room."congrats Faith you are free to leave the bullet went clean through, it may be sore though." The nurse says.

Joys fills me up. I give my sister a big hug.

• • •

I arrive back to the room. Leah is sitting on the bed. "Hey!" She says. "Hi?" Faith is curious. "Faith this is Leah she is our new roommate." I explain to her. They shake hands. "We're is Ryan and Jared" I ask. "Oh, they finally got there own room."

Faith jumps onto her bed. "You should get some rest." I say. By they time I said that she was fast asleep. "Tomorrow is the last day for training you know." Leach tells me. I only had two days of training, I'm glad it is over. "It is going to be extremely hard I hear, it will decide if you are in the army. You don't even get protective armor." Leah explains. Fear fills me.

• • •

I walk into the training lab. I was surprised how many people were killed. Out of 730 students 26 remain. I was one of them. I still couldn't get that past my mind. Each student was in testing already. There were two labs left. One I took and the other Leah took. She went before me. It was a test called illusion. This test can kill you.

She was standing in the lab. Scared but ready. She started floating up. I didn't see anything she say but she was shooting her gun a lot.

My test was now ready.