My Love

So they don't understand
Why I'll never leave you
Explain my love
I don't need to
Got everybody way up
In our business
'Cause leaving each other
Stay on they wish list
-The Dream ft Mariah Carey

°Camila°
I walked back and forth from my closet to my bed throwing various clothings into my overnight bag. August was sprawled across my bed getting on my last nerves.

"Why you gotta stay the whole night anyways?" He asked me while eating up my beloved strawberries as usual.

"Because it's called a sleepover for a reason fool."

"If you come back with me I'll rub your back."

"No."

"Let you pick the movie?"

"No."

"Fine I'll feed you then, I know ya fat ass won't pass up some food."

"Whatever, I fell for that last time and you made me those fattening ramen noodles."

"Girl getcho' life, they the hood classics and we was eating them mugs off the plastic plates." He smiled.

"I'm not canceling on them so just give it up already." I said throwing my bar of soap into my bag, shaking my head at his foolery.

"Aight aight. How bout' I eat ya booty like groceries?" He said rubbing his hands together doing his famous lip lick.

I quickly turned around and looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

He burst out laughing, "Girl bye you beta' keep on packing that bag in that case, dafuq!" He said while extending his neck and hand out.

"Ugh you make me sick." I said while returning back to packing. I threw my brush, comb and silk scarf in so I could wrap my hair.
I was finished and was just about to zip the bag up when all of a sudden Aug's big hand popped mines.

"Hol' up." He said reaching into my bag pulling out my panties.

"Would you please leave me alone for five seconds." I said getting aggravated.

"Why you wearing these pretty panties? Yall goin' out or something?" He asked while examining my panties like a creep before taking a quick sniff like I wouldn't notice.

I quickly snatched them out his hands, "No we're not. Now would you please get up! I'm fixing to head out."
I slipped into some flip flops and threw the bag over my shoulder.

"Mhm, I gotta watch you." He said getting up.

"You the one that got all the silicon asses and Malaysian bundle hoes." I said laughing and following him out to my car.

"I wouldn't have em if somebody would just stop playing." He said taking the bag off my shoulder and putting it in the front seat for me.

"August stop." I said not wanting to go down that road again. He swears somebody is going to end up getting hurt if we continue to do what we're doing, but Aug had way to many little girlfriends running around for me to ever commit to him at the moment.

He pulled me into him, fixing a piece of fly away hair in the process.
"Call me when you get a chance."

"I will." He poked his lips out for me to kiss.
I gave him a quick smooch, which he hated.
"Can I have five mins in the backseat? Ain' nobody watching, and its sweet pwussy satday."
I looked around, what the heck his windows were tinted anyways and I couldn't pass down my fix.
"OK come on." I said.

-
I watched as the girls played a game of tonk. It was me, Lani, Monica and two other chicks that I didn't know to well. Since I had been here one had been giving me strange looks, I brushed it off maybe I was tripping.

"What's got you other there so quite?" Sandra asked me looking up from her cards.

"Oh I'm fine, just trying to learn the game that's all."

"She missing her boo." Lani looked over at me smiling.

"That girl in love Lani?" She asked

"Hell yeah, both are but won't admit it. Long head fucker took my best friend from me."

"We are not and no he didn't, leave my big baby alone." I said

Suddenly the girl, Tyra who had been staring spoke up, "If you knew what I know you would leave him alone." She rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me?" I asked

"Yeah what's that suppose to mean?" Monica said.

"Everybody knows August gets around and besides he nothing but trouble."

"And how would you know that?"

"It's a long story. Just know that I know."

"I bet." I said getting annoyed. I pulled out my phone and got on instagram.
I wouldn't be surprised if the two have fooled around.

I was tired of people telling me to watch out. So what maybe he was a ruff neck, nobody was perfect. I was scrolling when I saw a video of August in some club with a chick sitting very close to him with her arm around his neck, saying something into his ear. Yes it was true he got around, but I couldn't leave him alone for some odd reason. Maybe I could get him to change.

How did he expect for me to be with him if I couldn't trust him being alone and around other women, I decided against calling him tonight.

*Honest opinion from my readers, how do you guys feel about this book? Anything I need to work on? Change or include?