7.

chapter seven

chapter seven.

As I stand alone in my room, watching the Keepers cross Ben's name off the wall, I sigh deeply at the events that had just occurred. Chuck decided to not waste his bed privileges tonight, so I get my room tonight which I am thankful for. I would rather be able to cuddle up in my warm white sheets than try to sleep in their hammocks, which I probably wouldn't be able to. Honestly, I would probably flip it over on accident and land on the ground. As Gally finished carving the line in the stone, I wander over to my bed to try and get somewhat of a sleep so I can get through the next day. As I lay down and let my eyes close, I realize how tired I really am and fall asleep rather quickly, yet Ben's figure still remains engrained in my vision.

~

"W.I.C.K.E.D is good." I hear again in the same tone. No. I open my eyes to see a completely silver room with several different bunks and two doors. One to the hallway and one probably to a bathroom.  As I look at the bunks, they look used as if they were just slept in. Blankets lay crumpled on the hard beds as well as pillows with small dents in them where heads would lay as someone tries to sleep in this horrid place, which, for me at least, rarely happens. Once I take in my surroundings, I wander over to the interior door and it is in fact a bathroom. I walk in as I yawn and rub my eyes, clearly having just woken up compared to the others, who have been woken up hours prior. I see a mirror on the wall right above a sink and look into it, my face reflecting back to my vision.

Blonde hair with blue eyes. The girls at my school would bully me because I was 'basic' for having blue eyes combinated with blonde hair. First of all, it's not like I can change it or control it. Second of all, they were basic as well, with brown hair and brown eyes. But that was them, and I am me. (NO HATE I LOVE BROWN HAIR AND BROWN EYES I PROMISE)

"Caro!" I hear yelled from the main room, causing me to run out and see some of my friends standing in the room where I was previously alone.

Thomas, Newt, and Gally.

"You're back!" I cheer, moving forward to hug the small group. Gally was never one for hugs, but I make him hug me anyways.

"Finally." The ginger groans, throwing his head back. "I thought we were never coming back."

"Well, some of us still haven't." Thomas notes, nodding to us. "Siggy and Minho." (siggy is frypan for ppl who don't know <3)

"I wonder why." I sigh, walking back to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Not sure, but I saw Minho running." Newt says as I hear his voice wonder off, probably to go sit in bed. Lazy butt. "Like faster than 30 miles per hour."

"Holy crap." I mutter through my toothpaste.

"Don't say that! You can go faster!" The blonde yells, looking through the door to me. I can see him in the mirror so I eye him. "Don't eye me. You know it's true."