Backfire

Ohm asked Chimon to look after Nanon as he did not want him to feel uncomfortable with Ohm's presence. Chimon disagreed but did not argue with Ohm because he understood his state of mind. Nanon woke up once in the middle of the night. Chimon fed him some soup and then gave him medicine. Nanon went back to sleep after taking his medicine. Ohm checked on him time to time.

Next day morning:

Nanon woke up feeling really tired and disoriented. He looked around to check where he was. He was shocked to find himself in Ohm's bedroom. He looked around but did not see anyone around.

"Non"

Nanon looked in the direction of the voice and was surprised to see Chimon standing near the door.

Nanon: Chim, what are you doing here?

Chimon: Ohm called me yesterday and told me that you are not feeling well. He asked me to come over.

Nanon(in mind): Why did he call him? Was he feeling uncomfortable being alone with me?

Nanon: Ohm..

Chimon: He's not here. He said he has to meet someone.

Nanon: Hmm

Chimon: Let me bring you something to eat.

Nanon: But..

Chimon: Doctor said you need to eat and sleep well to regain your energy.

Nanon: Hmm

Chimon leaves the room to get Nanon's food. Nanon looks for his phone and found it on the shelf next to his bed. He quickly took the phone and checked for any updates. He was shocked to see so many notifications on his phone. He quickly clicked on one of the notifications and was shocked to see the post. Tears started flowing down his eyes. He tried to wipe the tears away but it kept flowing.

"Non"

Chimon was shocked to see Nanon in tears.

Chimon: Non, what happened? Why are you crying?

Nanon quickly wiped his tears.

Nanon: Nothing. I want to go home.

Chimon: Huh

Nanon: Chim, please take me home.

Nanon started to cry once again.

Chimon: Okay. Just go and wash up first. Change your clothes and then we will go.

Nanon nods his head and goes to the bathroom to freshen up.

Chimon looks at Nanon, confused by what just happened. He then saw Nanon's phone on the bed. He quickly takes the phone to check what was on it that upset him so much. There was multiple notifications on the screen but one of the headlines caught his attention.

"Rising TV star Ohm Pawat spotted on a date with his girlfriend."

Chimon: What the hell? What did you do Ohm?

Chimon quickly dials Ohm's phone number.

Chimon: Hello Ohm

Ohm: Hey Chim. Is Nanon awake? Is he okay?

Chimon: First tell me where are you right now?

Ohm: At the mall.

Chimon: Who is there with you?

Ohm: No one.

Chimon: Did you meet someone there?

Ohm: Yes. I met an old friend who studied with me in school.

Chimon: Shit

Ohm: What is this about Chimon? Why are you asking so many questions?

Chimon: Just check your SNS.

Ohm quickly checked his Twitter and was shocked to see the news that was trending. Someone had clicked his photo with his friend and now it was trending on social media.

Ohm: SHIT.SHIT...SHIT. Did Nanon see this?

Chimon: Hmm. He is really upset and want to go home right away.

Ohm: Just wait for me. I am coming back right now.

Chimon: Okay

Ohm quickly gets into his car and drives off to his condo.

Chimon has been waiting in the hall for last 10 minutes. Nanon hadn't come out of the bathroom as yet. He was getting concerned. He decided to check on him but at moment Nanon came out of the room.

Chimon took one look at Nanon's face and he knew that he had been crying in the bathroom. His eyes were red and puffy.

Nanon: Let's go.

Chimon: Let's wait for Ohm. He said he will be here in 5 minutes.

Nanon: NO. I want to go right now.

Chimon:Okay

Just as Chimon was about to open the front door, the door opens from outside and Ohm stood there looking at them.

Ohm looked at Nanon's face and was shocked to see his red and puffy eyes.

Ohm: Non

Nanon: Chim, can we go now.

He does not even look at Ohm

Ohm: Non, I...

Nanon tries to walk out but Ohm holds his hand to stop him.

Nanon: Please leave my hand Ohm.

Ohm: No

Nanon: Ohm, please.

Tears starts to form in Nanon's eyes. Ohm leaves his hand unable to bear the pain in Nanon's eyes. Nanon walks out of the house followed by Chimon. As the door closes behind them, Ohm falls on his knees and cries.

Ohm: Why? Why? Why?...

Chimon's POV:

Chimon looks at Nanon who was quite throughout the journey. Tears kept on falling from his eyes while he stared outside without a single word. Chimon did not know how to console his bestfriends as things got a bit complicated. He just send Ohm out to see if Nanon will miss him and then he could probably get him to confess his feelings for Ohm. But the plan backfired with the arrival of Ohm's friend. Nanon was not in state of mind to listen to anyone's explanation. He thought of giving them space to cool down and think. Chimon was sure that they loved each other so much that they will not be able to stay away from each other for a long time.

Chimon reached Nanon's home. Nanon got out of the car and walked into his house without even looking back or saying a goodbye. He sat there watching his bestfriend walk towards his house with his head bowed down and shoulder drooping. He looked so defeated and lost. He quickly needed to find a way to get Ohm and Nanon together. He drives away from there thinking of ways to get them reconciled.