First Fight

It's been 2 weeks since Nanon moved in with Ohm. Nanon commuted with Ohm most of the days. Things were going smoothly at the shooting site as their chemistry had improved to such an extent that people were shipping them secretly. Ohm could hardly keep his hands off Nanon. He was constantly stealing kisses and hugs from Nanon while no one was looking. When Nanon tried to kiss him for fun, he acted shy before everyone. What a brilliant actor.

At home things were a bit different. They were constantly bickering like an old married couple. Both of them had OCD but over different things. Ohm wanted bedspread tucked in properly while Nanon liked to keep the toy collection aligned and set properly. They got into argument over this constantly. But at the end of the day neither one of them can sleep alone. So they end up cuddling with each other taking a break from their fights.

Ohm and Nanon were shooting at a zero waste village. The day scenes were light and uncomplicated. As the day progressed, the scenes turned more intense and romantic. Finally it was time for them to shoot their first kiss and consummation scene. Eventhough Nanon and Ohm has kissed each other before, this felt quite different. They were already in their characters of Pat and Pran. They felt emotionally charged and madly in love with each other.

The scene was set and everyone took their respective position. Ohm and Nanon sat down on the rocks side by side facing the sea.

Ohm: Ready?

Nanon: Hmm

Ohm: Let's do it buddy.

Nanon gives Ohm a smiles and signals to PAof that they are ready.

PAof: Action

Scene progresses smoothly as Pat and Pran describe what they like about each other. It was ironic how they described each other's flaws but that flaw was the reason why they fell in love with each other. Soon it was time for them to kiss. It was the first time Pran was going to kiss Pat without the fear of anyone finding out about them. At that moment they were free and just wanted to live for each other. Nanon felt the love and freedom that Pran was experiencing.

Nanon moved towards Ohm and wrapped his hand at the back of Ohm's neck and pulled him forward. He then gazed into those fierce eyes. Nanon could feel his heartbeat grow loud as Ohm looked at him with so much love. His heart just stopped for a second as their lips met. The kiss was searing hot and passionate. It felt like they could not get enough of each other. Soon they broke the kiss due to breathlessness. But soon their eyes locked again and they dived into kiss each other once again. Ohm tugged Nanon's hair and a moan escaped his mouth as he felt a pleasurable pain. Both Ohm and Nanon were so lost in the scene that they did not hear the director's cut. Director once again shouted cut through the mike and this brought them back from the state of trance. They looked at each other awkwardly as they were too many people staring at them with a smirk. Nanon got up from there and ran away from there feeling embarrassed. Ohm also looked at everyone with a sheepish look and walked away from there.

Nanon and Ohm stayed away from each other till they were called for the next shoot. Nanon was still nervous from their previous shot and now they have to do a bedroom scene. Eventhough there was not much action, the dialogues were bold and embarrassing.

Nanon was standing in the bedroom getting ready for the shot when Ohm enters the room. Ohm quickly takes off his shirt and gets on the bed.

Nanon(in mind): What the... Why is he so shameless?

Pause

Nanon: Oh God! He looks so hot that I just want to...NON...Control your emotions. He is your friend. You are at a workplace. Just forget everything and concentrate on work.

Suddenly he felt someone's gaze on him. He looked up to see Ohm looking at him a smirk on his face.

Nanon; Shit

PAof: Non, Ohm. Are you guys ready?

Nanon and Ohm nods their head.

PAof: Then take position.

Nanon gets on the bed next to Ohm. Ohm was lying on his side with Nanon spooning him. Soon they heard the director say "Action"

Nanon lay on the bed with his hand supporting his head. He then gaze at Ohm lovingly and place a kiss on his shoulder. Slowly he moves upwards and starts to drop kisses on his neck. Ohm moans and that stir something in Nanon. He just wanted to continue but holds himself back.He continues with his dialogue delivery. As Ohm turns to look at him after delivering his dialogue, Nanon felt an electric current run through him as lust and mischief reflected in his eyes. Nanon wanted to look away but his eyes were stuck on that handsome face. Ohm slowly turned around and hugged his waist. His breathe hitched as he felt Ohm squeeze his waist. He wanted to moan so bad but he stopped himself as the cameras were still running. He looked at Ohm with smoldering eyes for a second and then was Pran once again the next second.

The shoot got over for the day and Ohm and Nanon moved to their designated room as there was some scenes to be shot the next day. As soon as they entered their room, Nanon held Ohm's collar and looked at him in fury.

Nanon: What the hell were you doing Ohm?

Ohm just gives him an innocent look.

Nanon: There were people around us. We were in between a shot, why the hell did you squeeze my waist?

Ohm looks at Nanon.

Ohm: You looked so damn sexy and I couldn't hold back. And then I didn't hear you complain at that time.

Nanon: Shut up Ohm. Don't ever do that again. We are not boyfriends for God's sake. We are just friends with benefits. Just don't cross the line.

Ohm looks at Nanon with unreadable expression. Nanon saw a pain flash through his eyes for a second and then it was replaced by anger. At that moment Nanon knew that he has screwed up royally.

Ohm: I am sorry that I forgot we are nothing to each other. Next time when I am close to you, I will keep that in mind.

Nanon: I..I didn't

Ohm does not listen to Nanon and quickly goes to the bathroom to take bath. He then changes into a tshirt and shorts, then picks his phone and starts to go out of the room. He pauses at the door and starts talking without looking at Nanon.

Ohm: I will sleep in Drake's room. Enjoy your space.

Ohm goes out and closes the door behind him. Nanon just stares at the closed door as a tear drops from his eyes.

Nanon: I didn't mean it like that. I didn't mean to hurt you. I am sorry.