Safe House

It's been a week since Chimon dropped Nanon at his condo. He tried contacting him multiple times but he avoided any conversation regarding Ohm. He alzo spoke to Ohm who told him that he had met Nanon many times within this week because of their series promotion and other events. Nanon acted like everything was fine before everyone but avoided him completely once the event was over. Ohm was getting disheartened because of Nanon's behavior. Chimon was slowly losing hope as Nanon was slowly withdrawing back to his shell like olden days.

Chimon then heard from one of his friends from the channel that Nanon was entering the safe house season 2. Just then he got a call from Ohm.

Chimon: Hey Ohm. How are you?

Ohm: Okay

Chimon: Did you get a chance to speak to Non?

Ohm: No. He doesn't even look at me if people are not around.

Chimon: Hmm

Ohm: Actually I got an offer from the channel to be part of safe house. It is a fun filled program. But how can I go there when my heart is filled with misery.

Chimon: Accept it Ohm

Ohm: Huh

Chimon: Non is going to be there. Accept the offer as it is the best chance for you to talk to him.

Ohm: Okay

Chimon: Ohm, don't let this chance go from your hand. You will never get a golden opportunity like this.

Ohm: Okay.

Chimon wished him luck and disconnected the call.

Two days later:

Nanon entered the safe house along with some of his friends and seniors from GMMTV. Everyone were so happy to be there as it was a bonding and fun time for them. Nanon tried to indulge in the activities and talk to everyone but he felt low and out of energy
He missed Ohm so much. Eventhough they never spoke a word after that day, the silence between them spoke so much more than when he was surrounded by so many people talking nonstop.

It's the second day of safe house and Nanon hardly spoke to anyone or indulged in any activities. Everyone approached him, trying to get him involved in their conversations but he just answered them with one word answers. That night he went to sleep praying for the days to pass by quickly so that he can get out of the safe house and see him, even if it's from a distance.

Nanon woke up startled as something heavy fell on him. He quickly removed the comforter covering his face to check what was lying on him. As he moved the comforter, he was shocked to see Ohm lying on him, looking at him with a mischievous smile.

Nanon: Ohm

Nanon (in mind): Am I dreaming?

Suddenly he felt a peck on his nose.

Ohm: I missed you.

Nanon: Ohmmm

Nanon hugged him tight as he was carried bridal style by Ohm. He carried him around like a baby.

Nanon: Put me down Ohm. Your arms must be aching.

Ohm: No

Nanon: Please

Ohm gently laid him on the bed and looked at him. Nanon still had his arms wrapped around his neck. Ohm gave a peck on his mouth.

Nanon: Ohm

Ohm: I know we have lot of unsolved issues but can we talk about that later. I just want to be with you. I missed you so much Non.

A tear escaped Nanon's eyes as he nodded his head in Yes. Nanon slowly let go off Ohm and lay down on the bed.