First time

Ohm was silent the whole way back home. Nanon was feeling nervous as the only sound that can be heard was the sound of their heavy breathing. Nanon looks at Ohm and was shocked to see his unsteady eyes. For anyone looking from outside, Ohm would look calm and composed but Nanon knew him well. His eyes were unfocused and glazed as if in trance. He knew he was in trouble this time.

Ohm parks his car in the parking lot and asks Nanon to come out of the car. He then holds his hand and drags him into the lift of his building. Once inside the lift, Ohm presses the emergency stop button.

Nanon: Ohm, why did you press the stop button?

Ohm does not say anything and starts to move towards Nanon. Nanon starts moving backwards feeling nervous by Ohm's action. Soon his back hits the lift wall and Ohm stands before him literally touching Nanon's nose with his nose. Ohm tilts his head and blows hot air on his neck.

Nanon: Oòooohm

Ohm smirks on hearing Nanon's moan. He then starts to nibble and bite on his neck as moan escapes his mouth. Nanon tries to close his mouth using his hand but Ohm catches both his wrist with his one hand and puts them above his head.

Ohm: Don't. Let me hear those sexy moans. It's like music to my ears.

Nanon blushes red on hearing Ohm's comments. Ohm continues to explore his neck while holding his hands up. He suddenly turns him around and a gasp escaped his mouth as his bare chest came in contact with cold metal wall.

Nanon(in mind): When did he open all my  buttons.

And then he whispered into his ears.

Ohm: Look at yourself Non.

Nanon looks at his image on the metal wall of the lift and was shocked to see a sensuous person with half closed eyes and swollen lips looking at him. How can he look like this?

A shiver runs through his body as he felt Ohm's hard on pressed against his back when Ohm hugged him tight from behind.

Ohm: And can you feel what you are doing to me Non? You are going to pay for this baby.

Ohm moves away from Nanon who was now breathing so hard. He then release the stop button and wait for the lift to reach his floor. Thankfully no one stopped the lift in between.

As soon as the lift reached their floor, Ohm picks up Nanon bridal style and carried him out of the lift to his apartment. Nanon was flushed and in no condition to protest. As they reached the apartment, Ohm realized that he cannot get the key as he was holding Nanon.

Ohm: Non

Nanon: Hmm

Ohm: Get the key out of my back pocket.

Nanon gets the key and opens the door while Ohm still carries him in his arm. Ohm then enters the house and closes the door.

Nanon: Ohm, please put me down.

Ohm does not say anything and continues to carry him into his bedroom. He then throws him on the bed and lies on him with his whole body pressed against Nanon's.

Nanon: Ohm

Ohm looks at Nanon and his eyes were filled with lust and something unknown, unreadable. He traces Nanon's face with his finger and stops at his mouth.

Ohm: You are so cute Non. I wish I could just keep you here entrapped in my arms.

Nanon looks away unable to bear Ohm's smoldering gaze. But Ohm does not let go. He hooks his finger under Nanon's chin and turns his face to look at him. He then smashes their lips together. The kiss starts slow but soon turns smoldering hot as they compete with each other for dominance. Soon Nanon lost the battle as Ohm bit his lips hard drawing blood.

Nanon: Ahhh

Ohm takes this opening to get his tongue into Nanon's mouth and they continue their fight for dominance. They finally let go of each other as they go short of breathe.

Nanon could still feel the metallic taste of blood in his out as his lips bled.

Nanon: Ohm, you dog. Why did you bite me? We have workshop tomorrow.

Ohm soothes the cut with his finger as he apologizes for his aggression.

Nanon: Ohm, stop

Ohm: Huh

Nanon: We shouldn't be doing this.

Ohm looks at Nanon with a smirk and then moves their lower body against each other.

Nanon: Aaaahhhh

Ohm: Well your body does not agree with your mind Non.

Nanon: Ohm, please

Ohm: Okay

Ohm starts to get up but Nanon holds his arm and looks at him.

Nanon: Please don't stop

Ohm smiles and starts to take off their clothes. Soon the room was filled with moans and sounds of skin slapping as they crossed the line of friendship for the first time. That day their relationship status changed from bestfriends to bestfriends with benefit.