The day after

Nanon woke up with a sharp pain in his back.

Nanon: Ouch...shit..shit...shit

Ohm: Goodmorning love

Nanon: Goodmorning my ass, you moron.

Ohm: Oh, you are in a really good mood early morning.

Nanon: Ohm, I am seriously pissed right now. My back hurts like hell and we have workshop to attend today.

Ohm: Hmm. I am sorry. I won't tease you again. Let me help you clean up. Then you can have your breakfast and the painkiller. It should help you.

Nanon: Hmm

Ohm goes near Nanon and sweeps him off the bed.

Nanon: AiOhm

Ohm: Just let me help you. You know it's going to be painful to walk around.

Nanon does not say anything and let Ohm carry him to the bathroom. Nanon feels embarrassed as Ohm helps him take bath and put on his clothes. But Ohm was not flustered by the situation.

Nanon: You seem to have a lot of experience doing this.

Ohm looks at Nanon with a smirk.

Ohm: Jealous

Nanon: Jealous my foot. You can sleep with whoever you want.

Ohm: Really?

Nanon just looks away and does not say anything.

Ohm: For your information, I have flirted a lot but you are my first.

Nanon looks at Ohm in shock.

Ohm: And I intend to keep it that way until you say otherwise.

Nanon blushes and looks away. Ohm carries  him to the dining table and serves him breakfast. After that he takes his pain med and they leave for the workshop.

At the workshop:

Nanon, Jimmy,Lotte and Marc were practicing their scene on one side while Ohm,Drake,Mark and Prom were reading their script on the other end of the room.

Jimmy: Non

Nanon: Hmm

Jimmy: Why do you look so flushed and tired? Are you still feeling sick?

Nanon: No. Just feeling tired.

Jimmy: Hmm

They continued with their practice session. But there was someone else listening to their conversation.

Lunch break:

Nanon thought of going out to have lunch but he was really tired and the pain hasn't gone completely. Nanon decided to go to their dressing room and rest for some time. He looked around for Ohm but he was nowhere to be seen.

Nanon: Moron

Nanon entered the dressing room and searched for his bag. He found it on the countertop.

Nanon: How the hell did it come here? I kept it on the bed.

Nanon opened the bag and was surprised to see a box containing fried crispy pork with broccoli and an omelet. There was also a bottle of Oishi green tea. There was a sticker attached to the bottle.

"Have the food and tea. Then take the painkiller. Take some rest after that. I have asked PAof to schedule your scene to the end of the day."

Nanon: Moron

A smile appears on his face as he think of the idiot who left this note. The devil that has become the necessary evil in his life, Ohm Pawat, his  bestfriend, his partner in crime.

The workshop ends smoothly and shooting was scheduled to start after 2 days. Nanon quickly said goodbye to everyone and decides to take a cab back home as he had used Ohm's car the day before. As he was about to leave the studio, he felt a hand wrapped around his shoulder. He turns his head to see Ohm looking at him with a smile on his face.

Ohm: Feeling better

Nanon: Hmm

Ohm: Then lets go.

Nanon: But

Ohm: We will go to your condo and get your clothes and other necessary items. Then you will move to my condo.

Nanon: But

Ohm: You promised Non.

Ohm looks at him with a pout.

Nanon: Okay.Okay. But no funny business Ohm.

Ohm just nods his head eagerly.

Nanon and Ohm leave for Nanon's condo. As discussed,  they collect all Nanon's belongings and come back to Ohm's condo.

Nanon just finished his bath and came out of the bathroom to find Ohm sleeping on the couch with his mouth open. A smile appears on Nanon's face looking at this cute scene. He went near him and tried to wake him up by shaking him.

Nanon: Ohm, wake up.

Ohm: Hmm. Let me sleep for 5 more minutes.

Nanon: No. You need to take bath and have dinner before going to bed.

Ohm gets up reluctantly and goes to the bathroom to take a shower. Meanwhile Nanon orders food for both of them as there was no grocery in the house. Soon Ohm finish taking bath and comes to the living room in his shorts.

Nanon: Why don't you wear a tshirt?

Ohm: I don't like wearing shirt while going to sleep. It's so uncomfortable.

Nanon: Hmm. Whatever..

Nanon tries to sound casual but his heart was beating so fast seeing those well defined abs.

Ohm: NON

Nanon: Huh. Why are you shouting?

Ohm: I have been calling you for so long. What are you thinking?

Nanon: Nothing

Ohm: Hmm. Have you ordered food?

Nanon: Hmm

Ohm: I am really hungry. I didn't have any lunch today.

Nanon: WHAT? WHY?

Ohm: Relax Non. Why so hyper? I went to get your favorite crispy fried pork and there was too much crowd there and then I was late by the time I came back.

Nanon felt happy knowing how much Ohm cared for him.

Nanon: You shouldn't have done that Ohm. I would have just had something else.

Ohm: Why should you eat something else when I can get your favorite thing for you. You were really tired. I just wanted to cheer you.

Nanon: Hmm. Thank you.

Ohm: Anything for you.

Soon their food arrives. Nanon takes out the food while Ohm arrange the plates and bowls.

Ohm: Wow. You ordered all my favorites.

Nanon: Hmm. Eat up. You must be hungry.

Ohm happily eats the food while Nanon looks at him with a smile on his face.

Later Ohm wash the dirty dishes while Nanon changes the bedspread and pillow covers. He then lay down on the bed and scroll through his messages. Soon Ohm joins him on the bed. He moves closer to him and puts his arm around his waist and puts his leg over Nanon's legs.

Nanon: OHM

Ohm: I know. No funny business. I just want to hug you and sleep.

Nanon: Hmm

Nanon moves closer to Ohm and places his head on Ohm's arm. Ohm tightens his hold on Nanon and pulls him closer. They slowly drifted to sleep with faces so close that their noses almost touched each other.