Chapter 1: Amber Sin

Lucy's Pov

"Lucy, darling, could you come here real quick." Alina Ivanova, the headmistress of Amber Sin, called me. I stood up from my seat and approached her.

"I want to remind you that, Madame would be here tonight with her boss and colleagues, make sure that tonight's performance is perfection." Ms. Alina spoke.

I simply nodded. We've been practicing for weeks for tonight's show. The owner of the nightclub works under one of the most powerful mafia families in the country of Fiore.

"Alright girls, let's have one last rehearsal," I called upon the girls and they soon walked over to their assigned positions.

------

No one's Pov

Alina walked around the club checking to see if everything was in perfect condition.

Amber Sin is the type of bar that is usually filled with mafiosos. Tonight is nothing different from the ordinary.

In just a few minutes the club will soon be open.

Alina heard the doors of the club opening and the sound of heels clicking on the marble floor.

Alina turned around as a slim figure approached her.

Pale skin, hair that matches the color of her eyes. It's her, the owner of Amber Sin, Juvia Lockser.

"You have outdone yourself, Alina, the place looks amazing." Juvia smiled.

"Of course, it's part of my job." Alina bowed.

"Juvia hope the girls are ready."

"They will be, I promise." Alina nodded.

"Oh and also, prepare my guns. I have a business to take care of later." Juvia told Alina.

------

Juvia puffed a cloud of smoke from her cigarette as she waited for the others to arrive, but it seems like she didn't have to wait for long as a familiar figure walked up to her.

"Looks like I'm the first."

"Who else would it be?" Juvia chuckled.

"What's that supposed to mean." The man with ginger hair and glasses spoke.

"It means, you're just that horny." Juvia bluntly responded.

"Hey, Mr. Loke~." One of the girls waved at the man and he responded with a flirtatious wink.

"See, a prime example," Juvia said.

Minutes passed and the couch they were sitting on soon filled up.

"We're only missing the Boss and Lyon."

"Ahh, speak of the devil."

"Juvia-chan~." A silver-haired man walks over to the couch and is soon followed by a man with raven hair.

The Mafia Boss, the head of the Fullbuster family, Gray Fullbuster.

"Lyon, Boss." Juvia greeted the two men.

"Now that you two are here, let's get this show started!!" Loke exclaimed.

Juvia chuckled and signaled to Alina to start the performance the girls had prepared for them.

------

Lucy's Pov

I released a breath of relief as the performance was finally over and all that was left was my solo.

The other girls started gossiping like usual, which I joined in as well.

After a few minutes, I went to the bar to get a drink.