.Another Ending.

.Chapter 16 : Another Ending : Year 2.

Chapter 16 : Another Ending : Year 2

~*~

Dumbledore had to raise his hands again so that every one would quiet down. Aria tried to find the eyes of George and Fred over the crowd and was able to successfully catch George's whose mind she read quickly since it was open to her. Once she did, she gave him a quick nod to answer his question. She wasn't able to give him a better response.

"I know what you must be thinking!" Dumbledore cried over the chattering voices. "How can he be returned when Harry Potter killed him? Well, to answer this question, I must tell you that Voldemort was holding on by the use of Professor Quirrell!'

This came as a shock to Aria. What about Snape? He was sitting there on the stage, same expression as always, but indeed, Professor Quirrell was missing from the staff table.

"When Professor Quirrell took his holiday in which he was not here for the school year last year, He came into contact with what we believed to be the remainder of Voldemort who could hardly hold on to life. Professor Quirrell gave himself to the Dark Lord so that he might have lived which was why he was searching for the Philosopher's Stone that remained on the third floor of this castle, guarded by several beasts and challenges that would make it impossible to get to, or so we thought. Harry Potter saw that the stone was attempting to be stolen and he risked his life to end Professor Quirrell's life so that Voldemort might die with him. As a result, and as a celebration to this, since neither Mister Potter nor Mister Ronald Weasley will be able to finish their exams, the rest of the exams for this year will be canceled."

A cheer filled the Great Hall, the students celebrating the end of exams. Aria was not among them in their celebrations, still too worried about Harry to think about celebrating.

"For those of you that worry over Mr. Potter's health," Dumbledore continued once the room had quieted. 'He will pull through, he just needs time to heal. The Quidditch finals will continue as scheduled though Mr. Potter will need a replacement, and classes will resume as normal until the end of the year. That is all I wish to speak about. Do not be afraid to ask if you have any questions."

The normal chatter resumed, and students began to leave the Great Hall just as quickly as they had entered. Aria pushed through the crowd to get through to the front. Hopefully she could catch Dumbledore before he disappeared. That was something he'd often do. Aria never was able to find him when she wanted to talk to him. Surprisingly enough, Aria was being followed by five other students, all of whom where her friends and either trying to hear what she had to ask, or concerned that she was going to talk to the headmaster. Standing in front of an audience of several professors as well as Dumbledore, Aria was hesitant to ask what she wanted to ask. She was also hesitant with her friends all there.

"Ah, Aria!" Dumbledore called, almost as if having guessed she would be the first to come forward. "As well as Miss Evergreen, Mr. Zennock, Mr. Diggory, and Mr. George and Mr. Fred Weasley. How may I help you?"