.The Fantasies of Molly Weasley.

.Chapter 18 : The Fantasies of Molly Weasley : Year 3.

Chapter 18 : The Fantasies of Molly Weasley : Year 3

~*~

They finally landed on the property of the Burrow just as the sun started peeking up over the horizon. Aria hadn't gotten any sleep like she thought she would since Harry was explaining everything that had happened with the house elf named Dobby (she was considering writing to Hobbles and asking her to figure out what was going on), but she was happy not to have been driving on the way home, though she did switch George seats at the very end so she could land the car properly without having too much damage to the car nor the passengers inside.

Everyone was beat by the time they started to head inside, and Aria reminded all of them to sneak away to their beds quietly so as to not awaken Mr. or Mrs. Weasley. As soon as they went inside, however, Aria knew that they had already made a mistake. Everything around the small kitchen and living room area looked normal. The dishes were cleaning themselves, and a sweater was being knit in the corner by the sofa. That was the problem. The dishes hadn't been cleaning themselves the night before. And yet, no one except for Aria seemed to notice. It wasn't long before they all stopped dead in their tracks. Ron's face went so green, it looked like he was going to be sick.

Mrs. Weasley stood at the entrance of the stairs, looking angrier than Aria had ever seen her. Her face was red and her knuckles were held tight, placed on her hips. The plump lady had always been like a second mother to Aria, and like a second mother, Aria had gotten in trouble with her many times, though it was mostly the twins' fault. As Mrs. Weasley's resident favorite, the punishment usually didn't last long.,

"So," she started, voice harsh.

"Morning, Mum," George said as if this morning were no different than any other.

"Have you any idea how worried I've been?" Her voice was so soft, it was almost worse than if she had been yelling. Though most of their group was taller than Mrs. Weasley, they all cowered before her as if afraid her very words might have struck them down.

"Beds empty! No note! Car gone - could have crashed - out of my mind with worry - did you care? Never, as long as I've lived - you wait until your father gets home, we never had any trouble like this from Bill or Charlie or Percy-"

Fred scoffed. "Perfect Percy."

"YOU COULD DO WITH TAKING A LEAF OUT OF PERCY'S BOOK!" Mrs. Weasley yelled, sticking a finger into her son's chest. "You could have died, you could have been seen, you could have lost your father his job-"
"Molly, if I may," muttered Aria with a slight raise of hand. "It's my fault. I was the one that recommended we rescue Harry. You see, he hadn't been responding to any of our letters, and that was very unlike him, so we devised a plan to see what was going on, and thankfully we did, because he had been put behind bars, Molly. It's true. They were hardly feeding him and he hadn't seen actual daylight in weeks. Who knows what might have happened to him if we hadn't been there when we had."