Prologue

Lilith

It started over millions of years ago, many galaxies away, a race of alien known as Lamiae Amorus.  Each planet we’ve conquered, we’ve earned different names. Over the years, our species has manipulated itself to fit our surrounding conditions; adapted, you could say.

We move around on three space crafts, essentially domes of life with grassy terrain outside the larger inner portion of the ship. The mother-ship, much larger in size and structurally complex to resist damage, carries the fetuses - those of us who will be fortunate enough to populate the next planet. A lucky one will become essentially the queen of the planet until the mother-ship comes back.

Our mission, to populate and move on. It’s worked quite fantastically. In total, we’ve conquered six galaxies, invading planets with life, avoiding those that have not been colonized. In a way, we are much more parasitic than most think. We go beyond the parasitic view of blood-sucking. We take it to the next level, reaping benefits of others' hard work.

It has been since the dawning of mankind that we have impregnated the planet they call Earth. Roughly five hundred years ago, the majority of us should have been picked back up by the mother-ship.

The mother-ship never returned.

Our species ended up sculpting this planet into something unlike the others. Languages were created, our own kind at the heart of creating the latin language along with many other romance languages. Technology, weapons, almost all inventions sprung somewhere from our kind, whether the thought was seeded into human brain or produced from our own hands.

No one quite remembers when stories about our kind came into play, calling us vampires in many different tongues. There are those that believe, and others that do not. Majority that we come into contact with will never remember us or that they have met one of us before.

Overall, life is purely simple for us, though, as we are provided with whatever we want due to manipulation of the mind. How hard can life be when your job is to populate the world? Sex isn’t very hard at all. There is just one major rule: do not fall in love.

So, what happens when you break all the rules?

________________________________________________________

NOTE FROM THE AUTHORS: Due to content and needing to go into a bit of graphic detail at times, some chapters have been set as private. You must follow us in order to read them.

Thank you,

-Tiger and Lion