15. Lilith

God, her scent, it's too intoxicating. I should have fed this morning, to keep away from temptation, though I hadn't known she would be here. Pushing my way through the crowd, I find the bar, "Hey, can I get two sprites?" I throw a ten dollar bill on the counter, shaking my head at the prices of drinks. My eyes fall on a woman, she's dressed slutty with a rainbow flag tattooed to her wrist. "Actually, can you put that on hold." I take my ten back from the counter.

The blonde is leaning over the bar table, a drink in hand, letting the cleavage spill out of the skimpy shirt. The brown eyes catch my blues and she raises a brow, "What do you want?" With a slip of my hand around her waist, I whisper in her ear that I can give her a taste of pleasure before the concert starts. Of course, she obliges, following me down the hall to the empty bathrooms.

Pushing her into the stall, I close the door behind me. Tackling her neck with kisses, I slip a hand down her pants, rubbing at her sex as an distraction. She gives moans like any whore does. Once I have her in a such a state that she won't be able to fight until it's too late, I sink my canines into her throat, gorging on the red liquid that flows through her pulsing veins.

When I am feeling full, I leave the bathroom, with the girl in the stall, her memory erased of the event. Returning to the bar, I get the drinks and take them back to Iliana. "Here you go," I murmur with a smile, placing a kiss to her neck. Her scent wafts up my nose, still very intoxicating, though, I don't feel the need to sink my teeth into her throat.

Her body molds against the front of mine again, filling in the spaces, before she turns her head to smile at me. "Thanks." She frowns for a moment then reaches up towards my lip. "You've got something on your face..."

"Huh?" My brow furrows. Shit, I really hope it's not blood..

"Stuff.. on your face.." Her thumb brushes my lip, her frown deepening. "Did you bite your lip?"

"No.." I say, trying to up with an excuse that suffice. "I bit my tongue. It hurt like a motherfucker." Fuck.

"Oh. Okay." Accepting my bullshit excuse, she rubs the blood on my shirt with a grin and wraps her arm around me.

I slip my hand under her shirt at the hip, rubbing the skin lightly with a faint smile. Myra arrives with Fire by her side, the teen's light red lipstick smudged on Iliana's friend's neck. Iliana reaches for a kiss, standing close to me. I kiss her softly, being careful with my fangs that slightly protrude. God, I want to taste her sweet blood again. Her right fingertips stroke the back of my neck softly, a soft moan resonates deep in my throat as my eyes close. The tip of her tongue touches my upper lip. "Let's go backstage," I murmur, wanting her now.

Still kissing me, she murmurs, "What about the concert?" However, she doesn't seem like she's too interested in it, right now. Breaking the kiss for a moment, I take a deep breath, looking into her eyes. Leaning my head against hers, I close my eyes, trying to get rid of the need. She, however, tugs my bottom lip with her teeth. "What, changed your mind already?" she teases, laughter in her voice.

"Don't you want to see the concert?" I ask, closing my eyes as my mouth closes, fangs protruding again. I fight the urge to drink her sweet blood. Her hand rubs down and up my lower torso gently, her finger playing with the hair at the back of my neck.

Iliana shrugs. "Well, yeah, it's Black Veil Brides. But, like..." A faint blush rises to her cheeks. "...I also really want to kiss you."

With a smirk, I murmur in her ear, "Well, where you could kiss would be inappropriate for the public." Myra tugs on my shirt. When I look over, she raises an eyebrow at me. "What?"

"You better not be making out the whole time. I came to see Andy, not porn." Iliana and Fire Storm make eye contact, identical smirks upon their faces. Suddenly, Fire tugs Myra to her and captures her lips in a heated kiss.