11. Lilith

Lilith:

My arms crossed at my chest, I lean back against the half-pipe. Being a school weekday, there's not many people hanging around the skate dome. There's just the few low lifes that have nothing better to do. Which, is why this is the best place to sneak a make-out, or potentially a little more than that.

Running my hand through the ends of my hair, I tap my foot against the ground in rythm with the music blaring through the speakers. Number two reason this place is perfect, no one will hear the moans of the other girl while I take her in the tunnel.

It's not my first time doing this here. Though, I can't help but grin to myself knowing that it's Iliana. Of course, I have to pretend that I don't know her, considering she doesn't remember me from the other night. That kiss, it started off this afternoon brilliantly after recent events.

Checking the time on my phone, I realize that she'll be here any minute. Pulling out the book Myra had bought me a week or so ago, Clockwork Angel, I open to a random page, as if I had been reading this book all along rather than trying to act like I'm a reader.

"I happen to really like that book."

Looking over my shoulder, I find the person attached to that beautiful voice. She stands a little ways away, leaning against a grafitied wall, more or less mimicking my earlier stance, though it looks more... feminine, when she does it. When my eyes meet hers for a moment, her small smirk grows ever so slightly, and she pushes off of the wall.

Coming up close, hovering about an inch or two away from my body, she leans in towards my ear. She asks softly, her smirk still present, "Will or Jem?"

Feeling trapped since I don't know either character, I chuckle. "Neither. I don't do men." I give the beauty a wink. Though, I would totally do her, right here. Oh, that's right, I will be doing her eventually.

Turning around to face Iliana, I stroke down her cheek. "So, Beauty, aren't you on a break from a bookstore? I don't think talking about books counts as a break." I smirk, pulling away from the girl swiftly and heading for the tunnel.

Soft footfalls follow behind me, echoing lightly in the tunnel. They stop, suddenly, inside, and I turn to find her silhouette leaning against the tunnel, her arms at her sides. The curve of her breasts are noticeable in the darkness, the light behind her figure.

"What are you doing?" I raise an eyebrow. She looks quite hot where she stands, however, I like to go a little further where it's just barely lit. "Are you scared?" I ask, smirking as I step close to the beauty.

Turning her face towards me, she holds out a delicate hand to me as I approach. "You're not so scary, Lilith," she teases in a whisper, a smile in her voice.

Smirking, I run my tongue over my fang, thinking how she would most likely think much differently if she knew about me sucking upon her neck. "If you say so." I shrug, feigning that I'm hurt by her words as I look to the ground, kicking the cement with my left foot.

"I don't know," she says softly, smiling teasingly. "You could have some deep, dark secret."

Laughing lightly, I raise my head. "I bet you'd like to know." My body pushes into hers. "I bet you'd like to know a lot of things."

Her breath mingles with mine as she glances between my lips and my eyes. "And I bet you really enjoyed yourself back in the store," she says quietly, a soft husk in her voice. Her small, delicate, feminine hands start slipping around my torso, gently holding my body against hers, pressing her back into the wall of the tunnel.