Chapter 24 • Kiss

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-Y/N's POV-
Our lips stayed connected for a few seconds until we pulled away. Once we did, he set his forehead against mine with the biggest smile.

SAPNAP:
"How'd that feel?" He asked quietly.

Y/N:
"Good...really, really good." I whispered with a smile, shutting my eyes.

Sapnap kissed my forehead then intertwined our fingers, leading us back into the house.

Inside, he turned around to shut the door when something came over me. I pushed his back to the door, making it shut. He turned around and once he did, I instantly connected our lips roughly as I ran my hands through his hair, pressing our bodies together.

For that moment, I didn't care about my fears. I only cared about how he made me feel, how I've never felt anything like this, and how badly I wanted to cave in.

Sapnap returned the kiss with no hesitation as he gripped my waist. After that, I started to walk backwards to my room without breaking the kiss. Once we reached the doorframe, he suddenly split apart from the kiss.

Y/N:
"What's wrong?" My eyebrows squished together.

He looked down as he took a deep breath.

SAPNAP:
"I can't do this..." he said quietly.

Y/N:
"Why not?" I frowned.

Sapnap lifted his head up slowly to meet my eyes.
His looked so full of regret and sadness, it hurt me.

SAPNAP:
"I can't do this if it's gonna end the same way it did last time..." he said lowly.

I didn't realize this could be hurting him.

I swallowed hard as I looked away from him. Guilt crept to my chest. I took a deep breath and backed away from him.

Y/N:
"I'm sorry—" I shook my head.

SAPNAP:
"It's okay..." he said quietly, his eyes on the walls.

"If it was okay, you would have looked at me when you said it." I thought with a sigh.

We stood in silence, him staring away from me with a frown that made my heart hurt. After a few seconds, his phone rang, making both of us jump.

Sapnap took it out of his pocket and accepted the call instantly, turning around to go into his room.

SAPNAP:
"Hey."

Shortly, I heard his door shut, that's when I sighed while shutting my eyes, hating myself for ruining everything.

-SAPNAP's POV-
I sat down on the edge of my bed as I held the phone up to my ear.

DREAM:
"How's Y/N?"

SAPNAP:
"She...she's good."

DREAM:
"Good. Now I can yell at you for leaving moving day to me and George."

I sighed.

SAPNAP:
"Y—yeah. I'm—I'm sorry for that." I wiped my forehead, "Um—I'll make up for that..."

He was silent for a moment.

DREAM:
"Are you okay?"

SAPNAP:
"Not really, no." I said lowly while looking down at my socks.

DREAM:
"Wanna talk about it?"

I took a deep breath.

SAPNAP:
"Y/N and I kissed again and then...we almost slept together again when I stopped it..."