June 13th | Pt. 1

{this takes place on the smp but without lore so it's basically just the world but it looks like the smp}

[nobodys pov]

It's June 13th 2022 at 09:10, today is Devs 21st birthday, Kier wasn't very sure on what to get his friend, "I mean what can you really get a guy that just plays minecraft and drinks coffee all day?" he was obviously overexaggerating, they didn't play minecraft all day but the two liked poking light fun at each other.

He decided to text Boosfer, Yello and Bubbo to ask if they could meet at their house as Dev had told Kier he would be out getting supplies at least until 17:00 for something they had been working on for a while now.

Honestly Kier wished Dev wasn't out on his birthday something in Kier just wanted to be around Dev and their friends on each of their birthdays. But Kier knew that would probably be annoying to the others so never expressed that, and anyway Kier had a tendency to want things, then decide otherwise.

At 10:36 the three had arrived at Kier and Devs house in the snowy mountains, it had taken a bit of time due to how far each of them are to each other, but the nether portals help shorten the time it takes by a huge chunk.

"You never actually told us why you wanted us here." "So uh- why are we here?" Bubbo asked.

"Oh right, yeah- I uh- I don't know what to get Dev" Kier answered.

"Why would you need to get something for Dev?" Yello asked, forgetting Devs birthdate.

"It's the 13th of June, Yello." Boosfer told Yello
"It's his birthday? You didn't forget again did you." Boosfer asked as if he was offended for Dev.

"OH FRICK" Yellos tail and ear perked up as he panicked realising he had nothing to give Dev.

___________________________

300 Words

---------------------------

Eden (colorcrewtwt) is the reason I actually made and posted this lmao

Sorry for it being kind of short I just wanted the first bit to be out so I have more motivation to finish it lmao