June 13th | Pt. 2

"Calm down, it's alright Yello." Bubbo said trying to keep Yello from panicking more.

"I didn't get him something either, I didn't know what to get him as well"

"I was planning on just asking him what he likes right now and get him something to do with that" Bubbo said trying to reassure Kier who seemed to be very distressed.

"But I'm his best friend Bubbo! I'M SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT HE'D LIKE!" Kier accidentally said in a stronger tone than meant, he rested his head in his arms which he had just crossed on the table after sitting back down.

"K- Kier it's not that big of a deal..." Boosfer said in a more concerned tone than usual.

"How is it not Boosfer. He's my best friend we do basically everything together, I know basically everything about him! But I don't know what to fucking get him for his stupid birthday!" Kier started off saying but began mumbling into his arms and the table due to him beginning to get embarrassed about his emotions on this.

Kier felt something on his hand he didn't feel before, he couldn't quite tell what it was from it's touch though. He moved his head up so he could see the thing but not so his friends could see his face, he realised it was his friend, Yellos paw on his hand. Yello was moving his paw across Kiers hand in a way Kier found very comforting, Kier didn't even notice he began falling asleep not too long after he had realised.

___________________________

260 Words

---------------------------

I have made an explanation for YelloWools character design, I still have to work on Boosfers, Kiers, Devs, and Bubbos but that should hopefully be the next thing out if I remember to finish that lmao

Again sorry for it being short, I'm just trying to actually get this story to be finished and this is the only way my brain will be happy lol

ALSO! Should I wait for it to be a longer part and then post it or post it on a more reasonable time frame? (second one would result in shorter and longer parts just depending on if I get round to doing it or not)