June 13th | pt.3

Kier woke up on the couch upstairs, it was clear someone carried him upstairs, he assumed it was either Yello or Bubbo, because Boosfer never seemed to care about any of them unless it was something actually serious like if he was bleeding or something worse.

Kier had woken up with nobody around him, so he assumed it had been a while but it seemed to have been at most only 30 minutes. He assumed Boosfer had left but when he got himself to go downstairs he was surprised to see the green guy himself sitting there, his face upside down as always, but something was off he looked a bit upset.

Kier had no idea how he was able to tell but he'd been examining his friends different ways of showing emotion and he had learned boosfer makes it so his face just shows his upside down face instead of his actual emotions.

"What happened?" Kier asked after about a minute of trying to put pieces together, "Kier you're alright!" Bubbo said loudly not caring that Kier was literally behind Yello who he was sitting next to.

Boosfer who had his earphones in lying down suddenly got up after realising Kier was up, "Kier what was that about!" he said acting like he was more mad than worried.

"Don't act like you weren't worried about him Boosfer." Bubbo said rolling his eyes to then look at Boosfer.

"Oh shut up Bubbo!" Boosfer exclaimed, not liking being called out.

"Awh you were worried about me?" Kier teased.

"No! I wasn't Bubbo's lying. I would never worry about you, you just fell asleep and I knew that!" Boosfer replied trying to save himself from embarrassment.

"He did worry about you." Yello stated, not trying to let Boosfers little games continue.

"STOP LYING, I wasn't worried about him!" Boosfer shouted still not wanting to accept the truth.

"Boosfer it's alright if you were worried about me, it's normal?" Kier stated questioning why Boosfer couldn't just accept it.

"He's just being annoying don't mind him Kier" Bubbo said getting fed up with Boosfer game that he wasn't even good at playing.

"Also Boosfer you're not gonna fool anyone, you're terrible at lying." Bubbo added.

"That was a bit mean" Kier expressed not wanting them to actually get mad at each other.

"I was just telling him the truth" Bubbo replied turning to Boosfer with a smile to annoy him slightly.

___________________________

407 words

---------------------------

I wrote majority of this today lmao and I'm probably gonna continue writing some because it's fun lol