The new hot, arrogant sexy guy is a.......what?! (Legal teenage romance)

Chapter 2 Part 2

Okay, here is the rest of it. Sorry that I have not been posting in a while it's because I don't have internet at my house, right now.

But don't worry, I got this posted up somehow.

So here is....... When he kidnaps here. Lol. :)

I didn't put up any fight with him, and the car ride was silent between us both.Well except for the occassional music in this car of his.

Sighing, I turned around. While starring at the buildings that kept passing us by, I didn't notice when-...He grabbed onto my left arm, before he jerked me around. Pain shot up my arm, I turned my head and I gave him a death glare. He chuckled?!!!

"What the hell is so funny?!!", I was fuming now. Which made him laugh so hard that he almost hit another car. "Dude put your eyes on the damn road!!!", he slammed his foot on the brake making me fly forward.

Acting on impulse I put my hands right in front of my face, just in time to see a arm shoot out and it stopped me from getting any serious/bad injuries.

My heart went out of control, I couldn't breathe. This was all too much, he gently pushed me back onto the seat.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say that I was having an axiety attack. "Calm down Em", his voice was calm, angry I did as he said.

And by the time I realized it, he started to move closer to me. I started to scoot myself back "Keep your distance", I spoke through clenched teeth. But that didn't phase him, and it surprised me. How could it not?

Zaqs moved his face closer to mine "No I will not", he said each word slowly, so slow that it made me shiver. What is he doing to me?

Hearing somebody's horn blast I jumped away from him. I jumped back and by accident my head met the window. Now all I felt was searing pain "Ow", was all that I let out.

But in Zaqs eyes that pissed him off, without having enough time to process what is goiung on. I hear a car door slam "Look Zaqs I think that we should..........", I said while rubbing my sore head.

Turning my head to him, I see nothing but the driver's side. Where he should be. Where is he?

A loud 'Thud!!'. Made me look out of the passenger's window, only to see Zaqs giving me a lovely smirk. I shook my head, no. Man did I hit my head too hard?

"Look down", why was he telling me to-..... My eyes went wide in shock. I immediately rolled down my window "Why would you do that?!!!", Zaqs shrugged. "He deserved it Em".

"How?!!!"

"He made you hit your head against the window, duh?"

Nothing but a phsycopath can describe Zaqs, my hands shook with massive anger. "Now tell this lady that you are sorry!!!!", he bellowed at the guy. Making me and the guy flinch. "Yes I will", the 40 year old man that is now on the street's floor, he looked at me "I-I....am s-s-sorry ma'am", I nodded my head.

"Apology accepted", once those words left my mouth. Zaqs decided to let him go, when he got back into the car I ignored him.