Fem Saitama X Saiyan God Male Reader

It was A Normal day, The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and... Oh Yeah, A GIANT ALIEN SPACESHIP WAS HOVERING OVER JAPAN!!

To be Honest This was Actually pretty Normal for this Version of Earth, as Earth's Protector, was Battling Against an Alien God who wanted to see someone who gave him An actual challenge and this hero was the only one who could dare fight him!

Boros was in His final form as he kept Punting The Poor Hero around, as she simply took the Blows, not even being affected by them!

Boros: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! AND I THOUGHT YOU wERE AN ACTUAL CHALLENGE HERO OF EARTH!! I GUESS I WAS MISTAKEN!!

Saitamia: Well To Be Honest I'm Still Holding Back.

Boros: W-WHY WOULD YOU STILL BE HOLDING BACK!?

Saitamia: Like I said... I do this for Fun.

Boros: FINE THEN I GUESS IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY THEN I GUESS I'LL DESTROY YOU RIGHT NOW!! COLLAPSING STAR

Boros: FINE THEN I GUESS IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY THEN I GUESS I'LL DESTROY YOU RIGHT NOW!! COLLAPSING STAR... ROARING...

Saitama: Casual Consecutive...

They were both about to launch their attacks when they were Just stopped By The sound of Chewing and they both slowly turned their heads in the same direction to see A Man, in A Black and Orange Gi, with spiky black hair, sitting there A Few feet away from the two, Just eating Caramel Popcorn, and they were both staring at you Like WTF, And He Just Looked behind to check if someone wasn't behind him and he looked back, swallowing his food!

Y/n: What? Don't mind me. Continue the Show, I wanna see who I'm gonna fight after this.

Boros: W-Who are you exactly?

Y/n: I'm Y/n, I'm Insane, and I'm from Another Universe!

Boros/Saitamia: ...?

Y/n: Oh Sorry I mean Saiyan I always get that wrong

Boros: Okay, Hey Hero Mind if I take A Break from this so I can Go and Kill this guy?

Saitamia: I mean, If you want-

Boros: Good. COLLAPSING STAR ROARING CANNON!!!

He then Blasted you with his Most powerful Attack, and you were hit full force by it and Boros Laughed!

Boros: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I WIN!! HAHAHAHA- N-N-NANI!?!?!?!?

Y/n: Hey, I didn't even feel that? What gives Asshole? I want my Money Back

Boros: