Son of Dio! MR X Aqua (Konosuba) 🍋

You see you walking across the Realms of the Afterlife since you had recently died from A Recent adventure! Your Name is Y/n Dio, and Your the son of Dio Making you A Dhampir but you inherited his Stand in The world and you try to right all of the wrongs he's done

You walked around for Monsters to Grind even though you didn't really need to grind being Basically A God and everything when you encountered A Giant Frog!

Y/n: Hey

Frog: Ribbit

Y/n: Hey sorry, I have to kill you Now. Bye!

You then Froze time all around you as you and Your stand The world only could move and you smiled walking over to the frog and putting your hand over its Chest, smiling sadistically!

Y/n: Tonight You'll be my Dinner.

You then sank your fangs into its throat as you began to drain it of Blood, as you received A Massive Power up!

Y/n: WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

You had Now gained A Serious power up with A Golden aura surrounding you and your Lips turning green,  A Power you inherited from your Vampire father!

Y/n: Now it's time to finish this.

Just then you summoned the World and it began Kicking the hell out of the frog beating it into nothing more than A Pile of Blood and Guts, as you kept teleporting to it while carrying knives in your hand!

Y/n: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!

The World: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!

With One Final Blow, you blew up the Giant frog's head as you smiled!

Just then you saw  A blue-haired girl crawl out of the remains of the beast as you helped her out!

Timeskip!

You had Taken this Blue haired girl to the Bar where she told you her name is Aqua, and she's A Goddess (But you really didn't buy that) and she was sent her when some asshole took her with him because he's Petty like that, so you had decided to buy some drinks for her, and now here she is Just drinking her worries away and she seemed A Little...Nervous around you!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Damn That's A Fine Ass! I'm really damn sure she's going commando too (Out of thoughts) So Blue, what do you want to do next?

Aqua: Um... Actually, I don't know where to go next, I don't even have A Place to Live