Human-Human Fruit: Model Nika MR X Fem! Goku (Part 2)

Well, things have Gotten Pretty Weird Today, Apparently, While you were at Your Favorite Restaurant eating all of the Meat again Goki had shown up randomly to get you, and she was with A Purple Cat guy, and A Blue skinned guy, as she talked about this thing called the Tournament of Power!

Y/n: Huh? Tournament Of Power? Nah, I don't wanna do that, Sounds Boring

Goki/Beerus/Whis: WHAT!?

Beerus: LISTEN HERE! OUR UNIVERSE IS IN DANGER, AND WE NEED ONE MORE MEMBER FOR OUR TEAM, AND YOU'RE GONNA RISK ALL OF OUR LIVES BECAUSE IT SOUNDS BORING!?

Whis: Calm down my Lord

Beerus: CALM DOWN!? WE'RE ALL GONNA BE ERASED FROM EXISTENCE!

Y/n: Well the reason why I don't wanna do it is that I would be A Hero but I don't wanna be A Hero. Think about it, A Hero would share the meat, but A Pirate like myself would keep all of the meat. Get it?

Whis: Well what if we tell you, you get to keep all of the meat?

Y/n: Really!? HELL YEAH I'M IN!

Beerus then fell to the ground, as he was so stupefied by your stupidity!

Beerus: Seriously? That Quickly?

Goki: Heheheheeh, Well He is Kinda like me after all

Beerus: (Sweatdrop) I can see the resemblance...

Timeskip!

Y/n: WOW, THIS PLACE IS SO HUGE!

Whis: Yep, this Place was Built by My Father Himself, and I Must admit even I'm Impressed by the Sheer Scale of this

Y/n: Alright let's Get in there!

You were about to Jump in but Vegeta stopped you!

Y/n: Huh?

Vegeta: Listen here You Stretchy Moron, I'll only say this Once. These aren't your Usual Opponents, These are all Literal Universe Busters and you need to stay with the rest of us, and Stick with your Team, or else We'll Lose. Understand?

Tien: Vegeta. He's gone

Vegeta: Huh?

Y/n: GUM GUM ROCKEEEEEEET!!

Vegeta: I'LL KILL HIM!!!

So the Team of Universe 7 which Consists of Goki, Vegeta, 18, 17, Tien, Krillin, Piccolo, Gohan, Roshi, and Yourself had entered the Arena and now A Huge Battle has Begun with Attacks Hitting everywhere and explosions were Happening everywhere as well, as everyone and everything were blasting at each other!

Just as Vegeta Predicted you were separated from the rest of the group when you were attacked by three Color-coded Furries from another Universe!

Y/n: Hey are you guys here From the Fur-Fest?