Fem Fafnir X DragonSlayer Male Reader!!

It was A Normal day in Tokyo Japan, As The Sun was Shining, the Birds were singing, and the Bees' were trying to have sex with them considering what we all learned in school, and A Young Man in A Cloak was walking to An Apartment complex Holding His Katana close to His Body!

This is Y/n, He's A Dragon Slayer, and He's gonna be Slaying himself some Dragons! The first ones to show up in Hundreds of years!

He walked up to the Door and Knocked on it Only for it To Be Answered by A Nerdy woman with Short Black Hair, Big swirly anime Glasses, and A Nasely Voice!

Takiya: Hello Sir, what do you need? I'm Afraid were in The Middle of An Important Gaming session

Y/n: Yes, Hello there Ma'am, Are there any dragons living Here?

Takiya: Um... No Sir, Of course not, Dragons aren't real

Y/n: Don't Lie to me. Faf-Chan I know You're in there, It's time for Our Continual Year Battle. Remember the Last time you Chicked out?

???: Too Bad, I'm gaming

Y/n: I didn't travel all the way here to be Blown over, I want to prove how Much I am then you again

???: Ugh, Fine

Just then this Beautiful Woman came out, and she already Looked like she Was A Little Bit Pissed off!

Faf-Chan: We Better make this quick, I have A Raid in Half an Hour

Y/n: I swear it'll be really quick as I kick your ass as I always do

Y/n: I swear it'll be really quick as I kick your ass as I always do. What Have you been doing Playing Games? Pathetic

Faf-chan: Go Choke on A Catcus Dick. Just Create the Portal.

Y/n: Right

You then Opened A Portal A Place somewhere, while Takiya tried to stop the two of you!

Takiya: FAF-CHAN WAIT! Oh No, I better tell Tohru about this She would know what to do

Timeskip!

You and Faf-chan were now in the Middle of The Sahara far from civilization, as you both Stared at each other!

Faf-chan: You Plan to die?

Y/n: I Always win hot stuff

Faf-chan: (Blushing) SIlence you mortal fool!

Faf-chan then began to Transform as Her Hands turned into Massive black-clawed Hands, her Eyes glowed red, and Her Teeth turned Jagged and Incredibly sharp!

Faf-chan: LET'S END THIS HERE!!

Y/n: Fine by Me, Cutie. Dragon Force Stage 3: Shogunate!!!

 Dragon Force Stage 3: Shogunate!!!