2.

Next Afternoon 2 p.m.

Jazmin Pov

I slept in all morning, I didn't want to, feel like getting up this morning. It felt good to stay in a day til noon. Unlike prison, you had to be up by 7 on the dot and in your cell by 9. I didn't feel like moving out this spot for a while, I just want to lay here and sleep.

"Wake up bitch Tamia yelled coming into the room." I turned my head and snuggled up to pillow.

She pulled the cover s off my body, exposing my body. I looked back at her and put my into the pillow.

"Wake up you ass hole, we got places to go she said" I rolled my eyes and got up and went into the bathroom. I did my hygiene and walked out with a towel on. Tamia had clothes lauded out on the bed, it was blue and orange Mets Jersey, black joggers, and some orange converse. I put the bra on and panties she left for me, I put the clothes on and shoes. I let Tamia do my hair and make-up, I looked bad as fuck, Tamia hooked me up. She let me use one of her Michael Kors tote bag, a gold watch and some earrings. I stuffed some 20's and 100's in the wallet and tote bag, I flicked off the lights in the room and closed the door.

"Oooo, look at my bitch, looking bad as fuck, fuck it up trick Tamia squealed" I laughed and smiled as I walked down the stairs.

"Okay where in the hell are you taking me I asked" She smiled. I knew she was about to do some sneaky ass shit.

"We going to find you a job and don't tell Hassan she said" i looked at her and then looked at the road.

1 Hour Later

We pulled up in front of Durant Square Mall. We got out the vehicle and walked down the parking lot. Then we walked in the mall, we walked around the mall, went into a few stores, brought a few things. We went by Jameston, photo company Candy Kisses, he was so happy yo see me, he hired me right back on spot. He missed me so much, it was crazy. I had the same Manager, Publisher, and Assistant, Ginger, Redd, and Monica. I went up to Ginger's office it was beyond crazy, people running in and out of her office. She wanted me back to the model business, we already making plans on where we going to be for the next photo shoot.

4 Hours Later

"Where have y'all two been Hassan yelled from the top of the stairs." I laughed and jingled my keys.

"Ah shit, got a new car and shit. Fuck it up he said" I laughed.

"Right! We found me a new Apartment, new car, clothes, and a job i said" He raised an eyebrow.

I looked at the time, it was only 6:15 and we wasn't going out until like 11 o'clock so i had enough time, to go see my parents. Yeah i haven't called them, since I been out. I grabbed my keys to the dodge charger.

I was about to walk out the door, when Monroe was right behind me.

"Mommy, can i go with you she asked" I looked down at her.

"Yeah, im going to Grandma's and Grandpa's house i said" She smiled big.

"Were going to granny and grandpas, were going to granny and grandpas she yelled walking outside to the car. I closed the door behind me and walked to the car.

15 Minutes Later

We pulled up outside my parents house, there were some unfamiliar cars was in the drive way of the house. I pulled up to the curb in front of the house, a whole bunch of people was outside looking at the car that had pulled up. I seen all 4 of my older brothers and sister Stephanie outside in the porch. Then I seen my auntie Heather walking out the front door to the porch and see started looking at the street.