6.

Middle of January 2016
Whole brand new year, same bullshit. Let me sum it up, Nikki still doesn't like me, over the Rae the first love bullshit, while she's married to my cousin. Tamia is pregnant with her 2nd child, she's 3 months, oh yeah I'm pregnant with my 4th child, I'm 3 months too. Tamia planned hers, mine just was like "Surprise Bitch, Tada Motherfucka". I told Rae, that day i took the test, he was happy and surprised. Also, we're engaged again... I know finally again. He proposed on Christmas Morning. It was a big beautiful ring, Kaleb and King knew about it the whole entire time.

"Jazmin, bring your pregnant ass on Rae yelled from the front room" I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up here I come nigga" I said walking behind him.

He looked me up and down and smiled.

"Did you know, your so beautiful he said bending down and kissing my forehead" I couldn't do anything but smile and blush, I could feel my cheeks turning red as a strawberry.

"Are you ready to go my queen? He questioned" I nodded my head.

He opened the door for me, I walked out the apartment to the car, he locked up the house, he opened the car door for me and I got in. I leaned over the arm rest and opened the door for him, he got in and smiled at me again. He started up the car and we pulled out the parking lot of parking lot heading to the front of the apartments.

My phone started to ring Tamia's ringtone that she put on my phone, which was 'That's My Bestfriend' this shit irked my nerves for a while, because she would be the only one who calls me throughout the whole entire day.

I answered the phone.

"Yes bestfriend. I questioned"

"Where are y'all at, we just got seated, King, Kaleb, and Monroe are already here we waiting on y'all she said all in one breathe" I giggled to myself.

"Girl, we are on the way, we right up the street, we had to stop and get gas I lied"

I couldn't find anything to put on, because everything that I tried on I felt FAT in.

"Okay Jazmin Marie Childress, I hope so she said before hanging up"

I rolled my eyes and went back to playing on my phone while. Rae was driving like a crazy person, hitting pot holes and dips in the road.

"I don't know why you doing all of these, but its not going to make the baby come out faster I said with an slight attitude." He laughed.

We finally made it to the restaurant, we're having dinner with My parents, Tamia, Shoota, the kids, Rae, and I pretty much, but there might be some pop ups, knowing my crazy ass family.

We rushed into the restaurant, and the waiter helped us find our table, which was in the middle of the damn restaurant, the damn near center of attention. They waved us over to come to the table, when we got there, we hugged everybody and we sat between my father, which who was at the head of the table.

"Okay, good everybody is here, so we can get started"

"What the hell is this" I said to myself.

"There is a reason why we called all yall here tonight. my father said" I knew it, this was more like an business meeting than a damn dinner.

"Well, I'm retiring from the family business he said" Which means he is leaving the drug game to one of us.

"Oh shit, I knew this day was coming Tamia said out loud." I started laughing.

"But, why are you telling us, isn't Andre suppose to get the aire to the thrown? I questioned" He nodded.

"Yeah, he was but I don't need no hard-headed nigga working my business, so I need all of y'all together to take over. he said" We all looked at each other.